Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bummer my retailers bank transfer got sent back (banking error) he's sorting it as we speak,as it's ready to ship to him.

yes steve,his transfer got messed up by the bank and returned.he's contacting blitzway now so hopefully they will ship to him this week.

not sure mate,his webpage is still showing for sale..409EURO without shipping.i think it's about 38euro to the UK.

dunno about the price being that cheap,but he seems really helpful when contacting..oh my big boss knockoff sculpt just arrived ;)

This company is really frustrating to deal with. I wrote them a few times asking when the Gold Base will come out. No replies ever. I ask the Bruce Lee Shop and they have no clue at all. I'm done with this company. Very Poor Customer Service. Will Never order from them again!

not sure mate,his webpage is still showing for sale..409EURO without shipping.i think it's about 38euro to the UK.

Can you send me this webpage Chris? Mine's already ordered but I have a mate that's interested in picking one up now he's seen the in hand pics and that's a very good deal, better than mine anyway haha!

That's very cheap. It's even cheaper than Blitzway themselves! 409 Euro is approx. 558 USD (compared to 599 USD, while Blitzway had the statue available).

that's what it states.minus the shipping.the shipping was an estimate,so call it 450euros which is about $615US,but perhaps it's an error?
mine in $US shipped is about 685..strange
toy hero's in Italy are doing it for 469euros+40euros shipping,and a uk supplier is doing it for £480 oneoff or £500 in payments.
depending on country/supplier price is gonna vary...1 seller in Italy on ebay wants 850euro/£700 for it

Last edited:
that's what it states.minus the shipping.the shipping was an estimate,so call it 450euros which is about $615US,but perhaps it's an error?
mine in $US shipped is about 685..strange
toy hero's in Italy are doing it for 469euros+40euros shipping,and a uk supplier is doing it for £480 oneoff or £500 in payments.
depending on country/supplier price is gonna vary...1 seller in Italy on ebay wants 850euro/£700 for it

Fingers crossed it's true for all the ones who have yet placed a pre-order (though I don't understand how a seller can sell it less than the official supplier at the release. Would have made sense a couple years from now and the demand is way lower than quantity manufactured)?! :huh

I also saw that this seller could do it for 409 Euro, but decided to go for Blitzway's official distributor in EU (Toy Heroes is one of 3 in EU. Confirmed in an email from Blitzway). It's more than 409 Euro seller, but I see it as safety in case of replacements due to damaged or missing parts or even a new statue. This is almost mission impossible for other sellers ... This is my very own opinion / thinking.

Back