Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll up the sleeves dammit! :D

Seriously awesome pictures.

Don't want to speak too soon but it looks like the extra time Blitzway spent ensuring things were done right was worth it. I'm happy with the quality so far in all pics released.

Another sharing by 精武小龙. This look much better. According to this collector, he appreciate some others who taken photos so badly, so that he can buy this statue with retail price. Seem light effect is very important when taking photos for Bruce Lee LOL

QQ??20140131231257.jpg
QQ??20140131231356.jpg
QQ??20140131231409.jpg
QQ??20140131231546.jpg

Darn, when my statue is coming... Until now, didn't get any info on the delivery date. :(

Another sharing by 精武小龙. This look much better. According to this collector, he appreciate some others who taken photos so badly, so that he can buy this statue with retail price. Seem light effect is very important when taking photos for Bruce Lee LOL

If I were that collector I wouldn't compliment too much on my own set of photos ....

The paintjob on the hand looks similar to the paintjob on the entire 1/1 HCG Bruce Lee bust.
Good thing it's just the hand.
Can't wait for this statue to arrive at my house!

The paint job on the hands is definitely the weak point.

The paintjob on the hand looks similar to the paintjob on the entire 1/1 HCG Bruce Lee bust.
Good thing it's just the hand.
Can't wait for this statue to arrive at my house!

You right cause i looked at my 1/1 HCG bust and it's the same but i am exiting too to received this finaly.

Have just checked with Popcultua and late Feb is all they can tell me at the moment.

Back