Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue

really like it..although I think bruce's face is a little chubby,and the hair looks a bit iffy.but at £400 without shipping...looks like a pass..include shipping and custom fees,nearer £500!!!

clicked on the pre-order tab & it sais it's sold out???? :horror

Yeah, what preorder tab? I didn't find one on their website...

I think its the pacino figures that sold out..the bruce buy it now tab don't work either.but doesn't say sold out.

I think its the pacino figures that sold out..the bruce buy it now tab don't work either.but doesn't say sold out.

thanks for clearing that up, just saw that!

This looks really cool. Glad to see Blitzway is having success.

Why oh why did you make two threads for this Wookster?

You could've edited your first thread :slap :lol
yeah he looks good if you like collecting bruce lee's brother
Better than getting all his cousins out there.

This looks to be the definite Bruce piece. The more I look at it, the more I must have it! :lol

So how do payments through Blitzway work? Do they charge for shipping? Do you have to pay upfront?

Its not sold out yet, it hasn't gone on sale yet.

I'm not sold on the face at all. At the moment I think its Arnie Kim's biggest miss since he started Bruce Lee.

Surprised that people are shocked at the price here. While expensive, this is the best 'bargain' in collecting in a long time.

Lets look at scale and average price:

1/6 - $200-300
1/4 - $380-400 (and the new Conan is $460!)
1/3 - $2000 (Cinemaquette, generally the most expensive around...)
1/2 - $2000+ (using Sideshow's Legendary Scale as a guide)

1/3 - Blitzway Bruce ..... $600 ?

Makes you think 1 of 2 things.
1) Either Blitzway is selling this at a very tight margin to establish themselves which I seriously doubt ....they've had 2 awesome figures already and they have Arnie Kim involved here.

2) We're being robbed blind by SS/EB/HT far more than we realized. For all the talk of rising production costs and dropping dollars....seems like maybe the main rising costs have been the owners Ferrari's... :D :D

Why oh why did you make two threads for this Wookster?

You could've edited your first thread :slap :lol

Better than getting all his cousins out there.

Full spec just came through this morning (UK time), I was lucky enough to be offered the pics before anyone else so decided it deserved a new thread. I personally hate having to wade through a thread to find the pics hidden in the middle... sue me :nana:

Its not sold out yet, it hasn't gone on sale yet.

I'm not sold on the face at all. At the moment I think its Arnie Kim's biggest miss since he started Bruce Lee.

Surprised that people are shocked at the price here. While expensive, this is the best 'bargain' in collecting in a long time.

Lets look at scale and average price:

1/6 - $200-300
1/4 - $380-400 (and the new Conan is $460!)
1/3 - $2000 (Cinemaquette, generally the most expensive around...)
1/2 - $2000+ (using Sideshow's Legendary Scale as a guide)

1/3 - Blitzway Bruce ..... $600 ?

Makes you think 1 of 2 things.
1) Either Blitzway is selling this at a very tight margin to establish themselves which I seriously doubt ....they've had 2 awesome figures already and they have Arnie Kim involved here.

2) We're being robbed blind by SS/EB/HT far more than we realized. For all the talk of rising production costs and dropping dollars....seems like maybe the main rising costs have been the owners Ferrari's... :D :D

Yeah it is a nice deal. When I first saw the specs I forgot Bruce Lee wasn't the tallest fellow and neither is the base. This guy is going to be massive compared to 1/4 statues.

I'm just nervous about the shipping.

About time someone produced a Bruce Lee collectible.

I know I'm surprised its taken this long :monkey1

On a serious note this is awesome IMO. The best Bruce figure/statue I've seen. I won't be buying it though but congrats to all who are

Back