Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I re-watched it last night after over 20 years because of this piece and I really dug it. That scene in particular, which happens early on, is particularly powerful. Stone killed it there with her overall performance.

The interrogation scene is masterfully put together, both with how its filmed and the way Stone acts. She does manipulation very well in this film, watching her toy with Douglas is wonderful.

Whatever the merits of the movie, that one scene certainly entered the public consciousness at the time and has hung around there ever since. You only have to look at the number of times it's been parodied over the years. From the same sort of time period, probably only the Silence Of The Lambs ("Hello Clarice") comes close. Anyone looking at that statue is going to know instantly what and who it is.

I don't think this will be as hard a sell as some have made out (especially in the Asian markets where anything featuring a hot blonde chick stands a pretty high chance of catching the attention of a....certain clientele).

Hell, if it was life-size and flexible, I might even be tempted myself.

I lost my virginity to this scene, the statue brings back a lot of good memories, It's a must have!

It is a beautiful statue, the sculpt is great, really looks like Sharon. I liked Basic Instinct too, an iconic 90's movie, some people might not get that it was quite different back then, indeed ahead of its time. If I had display space I'd order it. Curious how the final sculpted and painted statue will look, the proto is gorgeous.

Release date for her stated as Nov 2017 - Feb 2018 So we could see this statue ( with some luck ) hitting shelves this year?? At least early retailers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pose is a great choice. This is from right when the interrogation begins. The spread leg is a millisecond scene a few screens later.
This shot is when it becomes clear she is the one in control and the rest of them are gonna dance to her tunes. This is what makes this pose iconic.

Release date for her stated as Nov 2017 - Feb 2018 So we could see this statue ( with some luck ) hitting shelves this year?? At least early retailers??

Thats such a large gap of time they've provided, i doubt we'll see it this year.

But ive never bought from Blitzway before, not sure how frequently they delay products.

Thats such a large gap of time they've provided, i doubt we'll see it this year.

But ive never bought from Blitzway before, not sure how frequently they delay products.

I don't think they've ever released a statue on time.

From memory their first one - Game of Death - was six+ months late and from there it's been the 'standard' Sideshow style of 2-3 months after initial estimate.

From memory their first one - Game of Death - was six+ months late and from there it's been the 'standard' Sideshow style of 2-3 months after initial estimate.

Well I paid 20% deposit for her at the EU retailer and confirmation e-mail says estimated date of arrival 31/08/2018 Anyway no problem with me I'm more than happy to wait if the final product looks anything like the proto. Quality over speed & quantity...
P.S. Some proto pics showcase her with coat on and some without. So the coat will be removable then I guess??

Do we know anything about the ES and if there is an exclusive version?
I'm ready to preorder it but I would like to know some more infos before I do.

^^^ I think they will see the pace at which the preorders come in and then decide probably a month or so down (?) / I would say about 750 / 1000 may be?

Blitzway don't do edition sizes. All their statues are simply 'limited edition'. There is no number on the box or the base. All their statues sell out within a few months though, so not sure how they determine the numbers or whether it's timed, but yeah, there is no edition size number.

Back