Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway don't do edition sizes. All their statues are simply 'limited edition'. There is no number on the box or the base. All their statues sell out within a few months though, so not sure how they determine the numbers or whether it's timed, but yeah, there is no edition size number.

Are they re-releasing them later on like Sideshow?

I can't believe I am actually thinking of getting this, never crossed my mind that I wanted any collectable from Basic Instinct but this looks cool.

Blitzway don't do edition sizes. All their statues are simply 'limited edition'. There is no number on the box or the base. All their statues sell out within a few months though, so not sure how they determine the numbers or whether it's timed, but yeah, there is no edition size number.

Thank you. I'll just preorder it then! 😊

marilyn monroe is iconic.

sharon stone is not iconic. basic instinct is not iconic.

what a waste of such sculpting talent on this crap. why can't blitzway pick up a good license like rambo, conan, game of throne, god father...there are like tens of thousands of movies and licenses more interesting than sharon stone in basic instinct.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

what a waste of such sculpting talent on this crap. why can't blitzway pick up a good license like rambo, conan, game of throne, god father...there are like tens of thousands of movies and licenses more interesting than sharon stone in basic instinct.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

..............and the whining never stops.

Attachments

• tantrum.jpg
    tantrum.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 127
If that's a statue I can't figure how you can take off the jacket without damaging something...

People buy Sideshow COTD statues and they just made up those characters so I don't see how this could be worse.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf
Poor attitude. Who knows what they will do in the future, I am all for the obscure pieces. If they want to risk low sales on what may be a passion project I have no issue with it. I am happy for collectors who are getting it, won't myself, but it is very well done.

I assume the arms and head come off as part of the assembly? Maybe even the shoes?

I am new to Blitzway how do you pre order do they sell directly from the website or do you have to find a retailer I am in United Kingdom?

I am new to Blitzway how do you pre order do they sell directly from the website or do you have to find a retailer I am in United Kingdom?

You use to be able to preorder through them directly but not anymore.

This is what it says on their website.

"We are sorry to inform you that we don't sell this goods on our site, however you can find shops near from you easily."

I am sure there would some stores in the UK where you can u preorder their products.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

You're very negative. Basic Instinct grossed $350 million in 1992 which adjusted for inflation is over $500 million today. I would say the film's pretty iconic and clearly was a huge hit. It's nice to have some 90's stuff from Blitzway. Basic Instinct grossed waaaaayyyyy more at the Box Office than Carlito's Way and that figure still sold well for Blitzway. If you don't like something just don't buy it but whining at a company that makes the BEST QUALITY statues in the business really doesn't help. Let other people enjoy it. I think they did an amazing job on her

Cheers, anyone in UK know any good online stores?

While you are waiting for UK buyers to answer your question you might want to check out the store below as I believe this one here is the most reputable one, that people have used in the past.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/blitzway.html-1

Forbidden planet also sells some Blitzway products but they only have the Ghost Busters up there for preorder now.

There are other stores that come up if u search google for UK only.

U could try ebay to.

Last edited:
You're very negative. Basic Instinct grossed $350 million in 1992 which adjusted for inflation is over $500 million today. I would say the film's pretty iconic and clearly was a huge hit. It's nice to have some 90's stuff from Blitzway. Basic Instinct grossed waaaaayyyyy more at the Box Office than Carlito's Way and that figure still sold well for Blitzway. If you don't like something just don't buy it but whining at a company that makes the BEST QUALITY statues in the business really doesn't help. Let other people enjoy it. I think they did an amazing job on her

It is a iconic movie scene you have to admit it, well where her legs are open it is. I don't know why people collect Iron Man they churn that stuff out like look Iron man in blue suit,red suit,bunny suit,lobster suit and they lap it up and just seems boring but people have different taste. At least Blitzway don't follow easy trends if you want what everyone has go buy some LEGO

Back