Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted a 1/4 statue of Sharon stone from basic instinct.

I would love to have her in the collection! Something very different and unique. Never likely to be done again. It was a very iconic and powerful role. It's no different than a Patrick Bateman or psycho etc... I think it will be a great one if done right! Plus she is stunning / always was [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good post!! Totally agree. Damn I do collect Predators and seeing this spot on intricate work of art brought me here. Yes it's a license off the beaten track yet timeless and because of that very same reason probably unique. I always admired the talent & beauty of Sharon Stone and Michelle Pfeiffer, Elizabeth Taylor etc. So for me this statue is like a Godsil Manhattan project an opulent and emotional getaway from the mere profit $$$ ruling these days. Way to go Blitzway! Hopefully some day we get Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra

^^^ beautifully put!
there are hardly any women figures unless they are in some superhero costume / movie. This will be very unique and probably will be a timeless piece (the character Sharon played was so complex and powerful and for some collectors this is as "museum" as it gets)
Plenty of "action figures" out there. This is probably one of the most powerful role played by any woman and will be very Classy to display. I just hope they don't mess up on qc.

Will go down as top 3 worst licenses of all time, tbh

Nah.
There is a big market for sexy female statues .... those buyers just generally aren't on this forum lol
And of course the buyers (some, here) that buy for the quality of the art piece and not as much for the license. This is an incredible piece.

Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

Here you go:

19452870_1611672125534440_7793386765122502411_o.jpg

19452933_1611672282201091_3921420798768712322_o.jpg

19577137_1611672182201101_4069138782882884755_o.jpg

F@@k me that looks good!

Glad this thread has finally been taken over by collectors who realize that not every single licensed collectible needs to be from a super hero movie!

Here is a close up....

Probably not the one you guys wanted but it's still fine to look at....l

2056af6737ab59bf21a26bc47e14a01f.png

guys... where are you buying it from. saw that BBTS has a NRD. how do blitzway direct package their ships (doube box) or you cant buy direct blitzway

I wonder why so many people, here and in other places, find it so hard to understand there are others with different tastes.

Yah the mentality seems to be if it doesn't wear a cape, have armour or carry a light saber it won't sell.

I'm happy for those who are interested in this and are buying it, and also happy that Blitzway is taking on these classic cinema licences that no one else is doing even if it's not something I want, but I also find it annoying that people assume just because someone isn't interested in this piece that automatically means they want a superhero statue.

I personally could not give a crap about comic statues as I only buy movie pieces, preferably from old and iconic films as well, but I just have no interest in owning an expensive statue from Basic Instinct. Its a very nice piece indeed, there's just other more iconic characters from more iconic movies that I think would've been a better choice as their next piece.

Congrats to those who are ordering though, it does look like a very classy piece. I did notice in the description Blitzway mentioned a new painting technique to make the headsculpt look more realistic. I wonder what that is.

I'm happy for those who are interested in this and are buying it, and also happy that Blitzway is taking on these classic cinema licences that no one else is doing even if it's not something I want, but I also find it annoying that people assume just because someone isn't interested in this piece that automatically means they want a superhero statue.

I personally could not give a crap about comic statues as I only buy movie pieces, preferably from old and iconic films as well, but I just have no interest in owning an expensive statue from Basic Instinct. Its a very nice piece indeed, there's just other more iconic characters from more iconic movies that I think would've been a better choice as their next piece.

Congrats to those who are ordering though, it does look like a very classy piece. I did notice in the description Blitzway mentioned a new painting technique to make the headsculpt look more realistic. I wonder what that is.

It just seems to me that those saying things like no one will by this or worst licence ever have Batman avatars or Joker sigs. Those comments are very close minded. I personally have no interest in old actors from what may be considered classic films but still recognise there are others that do and wouldn't start cutting it up or saying they should have made this or that based on my opinion alone.

They could have gone a lot of other directions that dont include star wars or superheroes. It's just that this doesnt really have the cult or geek following like many other things that they could have done. I would have grabbed a 1/6 blues brothers in a heartbeat. Elliot and ET on the bike is an iconic image. A good Jaws statue.

may well be one of the best likeness made so far.not one for my collection,but I think this will sell out fast as it's a great looking statue for movie buffs who collect movie related collectables.(and it is a 90's classic)

Back