Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this set for a while but only just set the shower up. Well, tried to. Just can't get the shower to fit together! It's like something is blocking the hole that it inserts into. Anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just my tupence worth.i had these in preorder as I've always clammed for a decent Tyler. They don't disappoint. I've also got a garage kit from a promo when the film was released.
76b2a9b0a81a0b49ba6aa1360b5b4a7d.jpg
IMG_20161127_042314_01~2_01.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Cheers fella! Just some snaps on the phone!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@Grak I love the use of the environment to add character. So many cases you see figures in detolfs (myself included, which doesn't allow for much creativity. Nice!

@Grak I love the use of the environment to add character. So many cases you see figures in detolfs (myself included, which doesn't allow for much creativity. Nice!

Much appreciated. I'm a diorama addict when it comes to 1/35 and I too have the detolfs, but these guys are sufficiently iconoclastic to be posed in this old science-equipment display case I was gifted. My opinion may change when the dust has its way....

I noticed a very inexpensive Tyler on eBay for anyone who needs one, it's Iminime, but still very nice.

it will end up around $200 at least.

I won't say Iminine sculpt is far inferior than Blitzway. Really depends how you look at it.

Blitzway sculpt ain't exactly perfect but most folks here just riding on the hype and yes it's better most than other versions released out there.

anyway anyone checked out the $500 rooted hair mod selling on ebay?

I actually like the iminime sculpt and also jacket. The iminime one looks younger to me compared to blitzway one. I used the iminime sculpt for the bathrobe version with full metal glasses and it looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like the iminime sculpt and also jacket. The iminime one looks younger to me compared to blitzway one. I used the iminime sculpt for the bathrobe version with full metal glasses and it looks fantastic.

i know, but because 2 things makes it inferior to Blitzway:

1.It's unlicensed.

2.It's not sculpted by Kim

^^^ which is fine. It was made when there were no licensed version. I am only saying / talking about sculpt likeness and just my feeling that the iminime one represents the young Brad Pitt of the times. I love the blitz way sculpts but somehow they seem a bit chubby to me and the jacket was too tight near the underarm / chest area. However overall it's a good release.

i know, but because 2 things makes it inferior to Blitzway:

1.It's unlicensed.

2.It's not sculpted by Kim

Ha! Great and accurate posting! That one should be retired now that Blitzway and KA Kim have given this property the treatment it deserves!

Ha! Great and accurate posting! That one should be retired now that Blitzway and KA Kim have given this property the treatment it deserves!

no, not really, the Blitzway release is also far from perfect, just being honest. people saying it's the perfect piece just because they're a big fan of Fight Club & KA Kim.

yes the moment you see the figure you know it's Tyler but hey let's be honest it still quite far in terms of accuracy. i say it's somewhere around 8/10 in terms of likeness to the movie. would have been 7.5 if it weren't a fight club figure.

Back