Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure (actually both versions) is still my favorite released last year...I think anyone who actually owns it knows that it is a true work of art!

If you want the cig to stick. Wrap the end in some tape then take it off.......duct tape is best...... Some of the tapes stickiness will remain on the tip of the cig.....and it will stick to the mouth better....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you want the cig to stick. Wrap the end in some tape then take it off.......duct tape is best...... Some of the tapes stickiness will remain on the tip of the cig.....and it will stick to the mouth better....

Excellent suggestion.

LOL even at this stage people are calling a BW figure underrated?

These guys have never produced a bad product!

I will second that...I do not personally own Scarface but have everything else all on display in the same area and it is the part of my collection that I always gravitate to the most.

Took the shot because this is how I feel on Fridays. Lol.
f979ac4f1385ed50c5a3a5c95f8c51d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These figures are pretty amazing, I didn't get the set, but got the figs from r a decent price separate. I think these and the enterbay A Better Tomorrow figures have been my favorite purchases so far this year. So much cool stuff with both sets.

IMG_3941.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3939.jpg

you did not use the original EB body did you. can see the big height differences.

Back