Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just grabbed the 2 pack exclusive from Amazon Japan for $330. Can't wait to get this set! By the way, the website said they had 17 more in stock

Just grabbed the 2 pack exclusive from Amazon Japan for $330. Can't wait to get this set! By the way, the website said they had 17 more in stock

how can I order from there if I'm in the US? Is there anyway they will ship to my address?

how can I order from there if I'm in the US? Is there anyway they will ship to my address?

I just created an account on amazon.jp to see how much shipping to the US would cost for this set. Unfortunately, it costs $143.53! Which brings the total cost to almost $500.

I'm looking for the table and chair and possibly the bar of soap from the fur coat version, anyone selling these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is awesome
9012e82d594fc2f1bf3b63136c6101b9.jpg

This guy is awesome
9012e82d594fc2f1bf3b63136c6101b9.jpg

[emoji9] [emoji106]
My first impression was it is Raiman's, but suddenly I realize how amazing this Blitzway sculpt is from different angles. Nice pic!

Надіслано від мого HUAWEI TIT-U02, використовуючи Tapatalk

[emoji9] [emoji106]
My first impression was it is Raiman's, but suddenly I realize how amazing this Blitzway sculpt is from different angles. Nice pic!

Надіслано від мого HUAWEI TIT-U02, використовуючи Tapatalk

Thanks man, really appreciate that coming from yourself.
Even with my crappy camera skills this guy kills it

I just created an account on amazon.jp to see how much shipping to the US would cost for this set. Unfortunately, it costs $143.53! Which brings the total cost to almost $500.

Yeah, the free shipping only applies to Prime members residing in Japan. No way it really costs them that much to ship to the US.

I get mine in on Friday, I'll keep you guys posted on the condition of it.

update: just open the box...only thing was the slip cover for the 2 pack was badly torn, everything else is in mint condition... looks like they were never been open. there were a fresh paint smell when I open them.

Last edited:
I didn't go all the way through checkout, but it deducts shipping (before its added), so I'm not sure if that's what it will check out as that price, might be worth a shot for someone looking for it

Entertainment Earth has 21% off in-stock orders, 2-pack for 338, or the red jacket version for 170

Thanks for the heads-up! I was just gonna mention the coupon code here as well. I've been waffling about getting the 2-pack ever since this came out, but had a hard time justifying $500 on a 2-pack of the same character. This sale takes some of the sting out from my wallet. :yess:

Thanks for the heads-up! I was just gonna mention the coupon code here as well. I've been waffling about getting the 2-pack ever since this came out, but had a hard time justifying $500 on a 2-pack of the same character. This sale takes some of the sting out from my wallet. :yess:

Expired? Looks like it. I'm sure I'll get another chance. Not worth full price when stock is still available everywhere.

Last edited:
Back