Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks perfect on that angle Fernando, just looks off from front on, but still not bad.

Thanks Steve.
Yeah, his best angle is when he's looking to his left.
From the front, head on, his jaw is prominent, so I can see why some people heat and mod their sculpt.
But when posed with the angle I used, the jaw issue disappears and looks magnificent.

It really is one of the best figures in my collection and looks amazing in hand.

Thanks Steve.
Yeah, his best angle is when he's looking to his left.

So it doesn't look as good when he is looking to his right? Like I thought it would look the same on both those angles?

From the front, head on, his jaw is prominent, so I can see why some people heat and mod their sculpt.
But when posed with the angle I used, the jaw issue disappears and looks magnificent.

Yeah but it's a shame you have to pose it on that angle for it look magnificent.

It really is one of the best figures in my collection and looks amazing in hand.

I am sure it does, congrats man. :rock

So it doesn't look as good when he is looking to his right? Like I thought it would look the same on both those angles?

Yeah but it's a shame you have to pose it on that angle for it look magnificent.

I am sure it does, congrats man. :rock

Looking to his right is good as well.
Its just dead straight on, its not perfect. I'm not saying its bad at all, its just that it looks its best when looking slightly to either side.
But honestly, that's nitpicking.
This figure looks incredible all around. Great sculpt, great paintjob, amazing outfit, natural looking body, great accessories, etc

And I'll be completely honest here, if I have a choice between what I have in hand, or the initial promo pics, I would take this figure I have now.
I've always thought the promo could use some tweaking cause the it looked like an older Pitt.
Sure, the pictures look like they came off a movie, but when you have the figure in hand and look at the promo pics, the figure inhand is better.
Just thought I should add that cause sometimes the promo vs final is still being discussed.

Long wait but thank you David Park and Full Metal Customs. These chrome shades f--king make this figure look even more amazing! [emoji7]

#Blitzway
ae2dae23827dd869f43755cbb77f1176.jpg
f7e6470f66eb0b508a2d0f45b9935cc2.jpg
36bafbdd69d462b8e7efaf8c6c042112.jpg
7be97bbb3e027f5fb7436d1962397a5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to his right is good as well.
Its just dead straight on, its not perfect. I'm not saying its bad at all, its just that it looks its best when looking slightly to either side.
But honestly, that's nitpicking.
This figure looks incredible all around. Great sculpt, great paintjob, amazing outfit, natural looking body, great accessories, etc

That's what I figured.

And I'll be completely honest here, if I have a choice between what I have in hand, or the initial promo pics, I would take this figure I have now.
I've always thought the promo could use some tweaking cause the it looked like an older Pitt.

On their site it might have, but In KA Kim's video, he looks young IMO. :dunno

Sure, the pictures look like they came off a movie, but when you have the figure in hand and look at the promo pics, the figure inhand is better.
Just thought I should add that cause sometimes the promo vs final is still being discussed.

I guess I will have to take your word it at this stage.

Last edited:
That's what I figured.

On their site it might have, but In KA Kim's video, he looks young IMO. :dunno

I guess I will have to take your word it at this stage.

I was referring to this promo pic. Although this picture looks very professional, the inhand figure looks better than this.

On tha KA Kim video, the inhand looks very similar to it except for the eyes, the final is very dark. Its not a big deal for me though cause I like the look with the oliver peoples sunglasses.
Also, maybe the hair isnt also painted as well as that KA Kim video.
But in no way does it diminish how crazy good this figure is. It really looks like a very high quality figure.

I was referring to this promo pic.

Well I assumed you were but you didn't actually say that, you just said the promo. So I just thought I would reintegrate by saying that the actual sculpt doesn't look like that by showing the snap shot from KA Kim's video, in case anyone else was confused.

Although this picture looks very professional, the inhand figure looks better than this.

I assume you mean the stock sculpt doesn't look as old as he looks in this pic.

On tha KA Kim video, the inhand looks very similar to it except for the eyes, the final is very dark. Its not a big deal for me though cause I like the look with the oliver peoples sunglasses.
Also, maybe the hair isnt also painted as well as that KA Kim video.
But in no way does it diminish how crazy good this figure is. It really looks like a very high quality figure.

I am sure it does, I am probably getting the two pack.

Last edited:
So much for Blitzway showing something in the next two months. That was back in August. I think the backlash from this really scared them.

anyway to improve the looks of Spike ver crotch area? notice the gaps between the thighs & crotch quite obvious with the track pants.

My buddy just got an email from TimeWalker that they are going to be charging on December 15th, with arrival of the figures to the store around Christmas, and immediate shipping thereafter. I would assume BBTS and other retailers should be getting their's soon too as well.

My buddy just got an email from TimeWalker that they are going to be charging on December 15th, with arrival of the figures to the store around Christmas, and immediate shipping thereafter. I would assume BBTS and other retailers should be getting their's soon too as well.

Hmm.. Hobby Galaxy said late December so hopefully theirs are in the same US batch.

Back