Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am selling my red leather jacket version if anybody is interested. Just sling me a pm if you are and we can work something out. Thanks :duff

Got my charging notice from BBTS. Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, BBTS is sending out the emails. :hi5:
f238f3d873258f1ce2964c38076ca06e.gif

Got mine as well! Hope to get it before the new year.

I cant begin to say how sweet this set is. As you can see they are really hard to photograph, i am not a photographer by any means and my lighting sucks. The sculpted are incredible, to me exactly the same as the protos, i do think so of the wrinkles and details were lost in the casting. The paint is very well done but not KA Kim well. Overall im over the moon about these two. The accessories alone are so cool. The revolver actually opens up the way a revolver would. Most of them have very good weight to them. As mentioned the tailoring and clothing easily rival that of HT. I was very surprised with the body, i did not think i would like it as much as i do., very easy to pose in natural positions. Been having a load of fun with these two. I do have to find me one more pair of boots as the robe one looks weird with jointed ankles and orange shoes. Ill be on the lookout.

might be abit late, but it would be better you hunt down a set of black socks & bathroom slippers because that was what he wore in the movie.

Those with the Bathrobe mind checking how the side pockets goes whether the pocket is towrds the front or back? mine seems to be back so it's awkward to try to put the hands inside.

anyone know how to make the shirt open wider at the bottom without unbuttoning? this is the widest i can spread it out.

gucci shoes & orange pants match the jacket better but it's probably just me.

the Velcro in the pants is too wide making it protruding but still better than the track pants as the body's crotch/hip area is too wide showing gaps around the thighs & crotch with track pants on. but i guess people are more concerned about the lack of details on the head than this.

IMG_5115 resize.jpg

Not so awesome seeing a $500 charge on my card, but boy I am so pumped to finally have these on the way from BBTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a ridiculous credit card bill coming this month and this set ain't gonna help...but it's only money right? I just got notice too that it is finally shipping.

Received mine yesterday afternoon and I have a question for those who already received theirs. On the jacket, the bottom portion that runs under the pockets and ends at the front, is angeled downward quite a bit. It does not go straight across and makes the pockets look crooked. Anybody else?

Back