Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm.. Hobby Galaxy said late December so hopefully theirs are in the same US batch.

fd.png
:dunno

I know, but I asked their CS for an update last week and they told me this:

The shipment is scheduled to arrive in the US around late December, the product may become available in early to mid January.

Thank you!

Well, at least they are still giving updates. Always a little weary dealing with a "new to me" small business without much rep.

I received a response from BBTS that was generic and not any more than "we try to receive things on time but are at the mercy of the distributors..." no telling when they will have them at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the email my friend got from TimeWalker. Hopefully this means that most folks and retailers will be getting it around Christmas or early January.
0d3c7d453e7393c2d47c968848857c62.png

Thanks for that. I suppose, with the holidays and weather causing delays on shipments, we could safely bet on these arriving the first of the year.

I received a response from BBTS that was generic and not any more than "we try to receive things on time but are at the mercy of the distributors..." no telling when they will have them at this point

Ugh! Typical. Sounds about right.

Wish they would at least try to gather some info for us. Especially those of us who have preorders placed.

Put the robe on a Phicen body, it turned out pretty nice, I think. The glasses are unfortunately broke, but I stuck them on temporarily with blue tack. Guess that's the push I needed to eventually buy FullMetal's Durden glasses. :lol

30798818563_b8f6be5d45_b.jpg

Put the robe on a Phicen body, it turned out pretty nice, I think. The glasses are unfortunately broke, but I stuck them on temporarily with blue tack. Guess that's the push I needed to eventually buy FullMetal's Durden glasses. :lol

30798818563_b8f6be5d45_b.jpg

I have the Full Metal ones on mine. Love them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recommendation, guys. :duff Those do look great, Remy. I have a few other things I need to get first, but I'll be sure to get them sometime.

How much is it. And is it still available, remy?

Yes, he sells the blitzway version on ebay. They're $149. Here's the link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-M-1...221771?hash=item3d2c98e18b:g:oNkAAOSw-CpYBtI-

He's had other versions before which are different sizes to accomodate Rainman and Iminime version which are different sizes.
That link should be for the blitzway version.

Thanks for the recommendation, guys. :duff Those do look great, Remy. I have a few other things I need to get first, but I'll be sure to get them sometime.

Sounds good. :)

Last edited:
I bought them from him $120, which is still damn expensive, however they augment the life of this figure 2 fold. The craftsmanship is top notch. Additionally, he's also based in the Philippines, so be prepared to wait.
096188e3a2c6c5e9a85286f9c246433b.jpg

Just got final invoice from Hobby Galaxy.

Note from Hobby-Galaxy.com

Hi PJ, Great news! The item(s) you pre-ordered is arriving soon. Please review the invoice for balance due. We will ship your order ASAP and provide tracking information

Back