Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone has mentioned at one point somewhere but I unfortunately broke the sunglasses that came with this figure, no idea how I did it either. The next time I saw it, one of the arms had snapped off, I tried to fix it but it's virtually Impossible to stick something that thin back together again and actually expect it to stay that way.

And in trying so, I broke them yet again so now I have 3 pieces of these sunglasses laying around. It goes without saying but they're extremely fragile.

Anyway, someone posted an alternative pair of these sunglasses and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Just posted these in the figure of the year thread. For me, this is definitely the most exciting figure of the year. Again, imo, better than the proto because it's age accurate. Definitely my best portrait shots of this HS to date.
d21f2b1d302ec72181dcb6a7f692dec3.jpg
23b8752178e7d62305460030b3054cc1.jpg
to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know someone has mentioned at one point somewhere but I unfortunately broke the sunglasses that came with this figure, no idea how I did it either. The next time I saw it, one of the arms had snapped off, I tried to fix it but it's virtually Impossible to stick something that thin back together again and actually expect it to stay that way.

And in trying so, I broke them yet again so now I have 3 pieces of these sunglasses laying around. It goes without saying but they're extremely fragile.

Anyway, someone posted an alternative pair of these sunglasses and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

you broke 3 official blitzway sunglases?

you should just get the 3rd party sunglass that comes with the reacast head & cig.

they aren't tiny, it's very possible to glue them back, but you will need to sand it and repaint the surface to hide the marks.

the 3rd party is made of metal and cost around $150. it's sold by some phillipinos on ebay just search for 1/6 fight club.

Just posted these in the figure of the year thread. For me, this is definitely the most exciting figure of the year. Again, imo, better than the proto because it's age accurate. Definitely my best portrait shots of this HS to date.
d21f2b1d302ec72181dcb6a7f692dec3.jpg
23b8752178e7d62305460030b3054cc1.jpg
to date.

Yeah excellent shots.

It's for sure figure of the year to me. It got me back into buying 1/6 after some stale choices.

Let's being honest, I love the figure but if you compare the figure in hand with the proto you can see all the flaws. Looks like a different figure to me and that is false advertisement

No, because they have the disclaimer at the bottom about potential difference between prototype and production piece. :wink1:

I really love this figure more and more each day...Tyler as a character makes me smile anyway....

Blitzway had done great work on the sculpt...but the jacket and pants and really incredible.....

That's a f--king steal for that price, and especially at $200 like you got it for. Once these sell out at general retailers, I have a feeling the prices are going to get jacked up quite high. So jump on them while you can.

Yea I'm surprised there have been so many good deals on there lately... been watching them for a while trying to decide on whether to pull the trigger. That $200 deal was too good to pass up!

Just received mine today.

I gets said all the time but, this figure is so much better in person! The first thing I noticed when I peeled back the packaging is that photos don't do this guys proportions justice. In some pictures I felt like his head or hands look a little big; but in person its practically flawless.

Packaging is fantastic too. Feels like custom figure at mass produced pricing. Even the paint job and detail on the accessories is as good as it gets.

If anyone is on the fence about buying a Blitzway figure in the future I'd say absolutely go for it, you wont be disappointed.

Well done Blitzway! :rock

IMG_20170126_1228474.jpg IMG_20170126_1229540.jpg IMG_20170126_1237047.jpg IMG_20170126_1239504.jpg

Last edited:
For those who have both the Iminime Tyler and the Blitzway, if you were to combine piece to make the best figure, what would you use from each? Which are the better more accurate pants, shirt, boots, etc?

For those who have both the Iminime Tyler and the Blitzway, if you were to combine piece to make the best figure, what would you use from each? Which are the better more accurate pants, shirt, boots, etc?

Everything blitzway.
Iminime has nothing on blitzway.
The only thing I recommend is fullmetal op523 sunglasses.

Back