Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

My stoic Peter. Lol. One last time...into the fray.
176f432fcb2c4e9d9687de4e2b789e6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great picture!

Exactly! And at around $200 a pop shipped for these guys with the massive amount of accessories and the slimer and the sign and the barricade… How on earth can anyone complain?

Some people like to look for things to be outraged about.

It helps a little bit, but not much. I’m going to unzip the front of the suit a little bit more, but I have to be careful about pulling the black shirt down too much, because it will show the neck joint. That’ll help a tad more, but probably not much.

Placing some double sided tape on the stomach of the body is a good way of holding a shirt down I've found, but like you said there could be an issue with the neck joint showing. Maybe it would be enough just to unzip the front a bit more.

I’m going to try that later today and see what the outcome is.

Just a precursory 'chicken little' here, but you might want to check that black shirt to make sure it's not staining the neck.

Do we know set price for Ecto 1 yet ?I'M So eager for a shipping notice already any damn day now please.:pray::impatient:

Just a precursory 'chicken little' here, but you might want to check that black shirt to make sure it's not staining the neck.

I actually do the opposite. If it's an article of clothing that is supposed to permanently be part of the outfit and isn't supposed to be taken off anyway, I don't check so that way I'll never know about it. :lol

One other thought keeps popping up what if we get knock off headsculpts soon after they get released ? and the Winston knock off turns out better color then the original lol. I'm grasping here i know ha ha...

I’ve already sent mine out for repaint. I was thinking of waiting for a recast, but I decided I wanted a proper paint application. It cost me $150, however it’ll be spot on, if not better than the prototype.

I’ve already sent mine out for repaint. I was thinking of waiting for a recast, but I decided I wanted a proper paint application. It cost me $150, however it’ll be spot on, if not better than the prototype.

Do you Just send the head? So no hands get repainted?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Do you Just send the head? So no hands get repainted?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Yeah I sent just the head. The hands aren’t that noticeable, and I won’t be posing much with the bare hands anyway.

Yeah I sent just the head. The hands aren’t that noticeable, and I won’t be posing much with the bare hands anyway.

Thanks for your reply and the review you did :)
What company do you send the head to?

:lol I guess I was unclear..Actually can you shoot both ways with and without the effects. I wonder why they wore the thick gloves in the first place, In G2 they don’t need them.

I know you aren’t too much of a Customizer and another set would be too expensive but hopefully we see some customs of these like their G2 court suits with these packs

Hey dude, don’t worry I didn’t forget about you. Believe it or not, the bare hand options don’t come equally with each character. The only person that has a bare hand that actually grip anything is Egon for the PKE meter.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Thanks for your reply and the review you did [emoji4]
What company do you send the head to?

I sent mine to a person named Ha Yuhong. The FB page is called YH Ha Sculpture. Everything I received from him has been amazing. The current paint application is going to be completely removed, and repainted from scratch.

I sent mine to a person named Ha Yuhong. The FB page is called YH Ha Sculpture. Everything I received from him has been amazing. The current paint application is going to be completely removed, and repainted from scratch.

Thanks. I will wait when Winston comes in ;)

I will likely reprint mine after my custom Bub is finally done.

Starting to wonder if a top coat of full will kill that shine at all....

Might have to strip it down entirely to get it right.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yeah I would definitely have the original paint removed. Way too much of a red undertone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will likely reprint mine after my custom Bub is finally done.

Starting to wonder if a top coat of full will kill that shine at all....

Might have to strip it down entirely to get it right.

Custom Bub?!? One off or small run?

Once you get yours back I might have to contact this person and get my Winston repainted, just not sure I want to spend another $150 on winston. I might display him with his back facing the front that way I can show off the pack on him while hiding the subpar paint job.

Someone wrote it already, but there's a small fortune waiting to be made repainting Winston.

Once you get yours back I might have to contact this person and get my Winston repainted, just not sure I want to spend another $150 on winston. I might display him with his back facing the front that way I can show off the pack on him while hiding the subpar paint job.

I’ll definitely put up pics once I receive it.

Back