Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I’ll definitely put up pics once I receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a picture of Ripley next to the GB or maybe just Venkman. Curious to see the HT & BW combination! Thanks

Someone wrote it already, but there's a small fortune waiting to be made repainting Winston.

:lol

Ha ha gotta lol a little about it. Hope next batch is bit lighter.

Can you post a picture of Ripley next to the GB or maybe just Venkman. Curious to see the HT & BW combination! Thanks

Yes asked before need Ripley , Venkman pics pretty please.

Well that figures. When I decide to pull the trigger and PO Winston on BBTS to go with my 3-pack, the PO is sold out. It was available literally yesterday. :lol

Wonder who else would still have him available as a single?

My stoic Peter. Lol. One last time...into the fray.
176f432fcb2c4e9d9687de4e2b789e6c.jpg

Sucks about the collar. That could really help normalize the neck area.
It helps a little bit, but not much. I’m going to unzip the front of the suit a little bit more, but I have to be careful about pulling the black shirt down too much, because it will show the neck joint. That’ll help a tad more, but probably not much.

Yeah, it's almost like the zip is down enough, it's the bunched collar either side that need to be tamed if you want the neck to show better. I've found that you can sometimes lessen 1/6 clothing bulkiness by taking it off, turning it inside out and (very carefully) trimming the sewn seams right up to the actual sewing lines.

They usually leave maybe 1/8" of fabric outside the sew lines and removing that can sometimes make the difference, especially in an area like that where a lot of sewing/fabric comes together.

Dremeling the tops of the shoulders (between neck and shoulder joint) can help, but it's usually pretty thin plastic and unless it bows up a lot isn't usually the cause of bulkiness like that.

His body look's fine imo. Dont change anything. Anyone hear anything about soldier storys release ? It be fun to compare when they get released. Also watching GB 2 Now and if they released Lewis Tully he has very tiny head lol watch out Winston.

His body look's fine imo. Dont change anything. Anyone hear anything about soldier storys release ? It be fun to compare when they get released. Also watching GB 2 Now and if they released Lewis Tully he has very tiny head lol watch out Winston.

Funny you mention that - I was just on the BBTS site and those are still up for 4th Q release (SS's Venkman is much more than BW's Venkman:horror.) Hopefully Quentin Tarantino as a GB got a resculpt.:lol

I think SS has thrown in the towel- THEY had many months to get theirs out first but NOTHING

Yep, I saw that. Some other places have him as well. I liked that $4 flat rate shipping from BBTS though. :lol

Other places, he comes to around $252 with shipping included. BBTS he would have been $229. Still contemplating if I should take the plunge and do the $252 or hold my breath and see if one at BBTS becomes available again, which sometimes happens.

Funny you mention that - I was just on the BBTS site and those are still up for 4th Q release (SS's Venkman is much more than BW's Venkman:horror.) Hopefully Quentin Tarantino as a GB got a resculpt.:lol

Yeah, I can't believe the SS ones are more expensive than the BW ones, even the non deluxe versions. The final BW figures blow the prototype SS ones away. SS packs look kinda cool though. If they have the same amount of detail as the BW ones and are part die-cast, the packs might be something to consider.

Small run...Proto by years end

Not to hijack, but I'm definitely interested. Huge Dead fan and have spent many years hitting up conventions to meet those involved. Plus it's awesome to support a fellow NC fan.

Anyone hear from Flossie’s?

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Messed around with the collar some more and got some good results. Some decent pulling, squeezing, and tugging, and you can get that neck exposed better. The HS on this is amazeballs. [emoji6]
3832c599481760ca51d473a3f0cb10ba.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah that does look a lot better, and just doing that much seems to make him look a bit less bloated somehow. And I'm sure once he's under some detolf lighting he will look even cooler.

Soooo much better. Plus it gives him that laid back feel Peter had in the movie.

Yeah, that appears to be the key with Venkman. The neck of his black undershirt hung pretty low, exposing much of his neck. To the point where it almost looked like a v-neck:

555b6d684e899e389f9637c43d4eb554--harold-ramis-ghostbusters-movie.jpg

Dangit, Blitzway, you screwed up, we should've gotten necked bodies so this wouldn't happen!!

Pre-cancelled!!

That looks great.

Back