Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Some online shops in the UK are listing ECTO-1 as £799.95 - no pre-orders up yet though...

If only a grand i think im in for 1 and sure it will take a year at least. 89 delorean and ecto awesome 80s tribute! Just need luke's landspeeder the falcon and mad max's ride.

Blitzway obviously don't **** around like Hot Toys do,and are most deserving of my business.

And that is the absolute truth of the matter. In fact due to their excellent communication and service timewalker toys will get my PO on this day one.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Gosh with all those electronics and sequence lighting wonder how mass production will be with QC. That’s an ambitious project. Let alone gonna be expensive.

Last edited:

Some online shops in the UK are listing ECTO-1 as £799.95 - no pre-orders up yet though...

That would be awesome, because it would be acceptable. Wow, LOVE Blitzway, really want them to succeed.

That would be awesome, because it would be acceptable. Wow, LOVE Blitzway, really want them to succeed.

really hope it’s in that range too!

Wonder if any place will be offering preorder for this with no NRD.

I agree with the expressions being the most off putting thing about them.

Venkmans in particular seems like an odd choice....

We all assume something very basic ....

That KA Kim actually Watches the film before sculpting....or that anyone at BW does!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're still showing all that bland, unpainted, cheap plastic junk on the roof...

36956877024_edcfe3df77_o.png

Looks so Playmobil.

I want it but I noticed what you are looking at here too. It's very cool but looks a bit chintzy in places. If the price is in line with the delorean I am interested but if they want 1500 like they hinted earlier forget it.

Lights, Sound, Motor , interior ,and even a full undercarriage. This thing is amazing

Just put it for pre-order already so i can start making payments.

I want it but I noticed what you are looking at here too. It's very cool but looks a bit chintzy in places. If the price is in line with the delorean I am interested but if they want 1500 like they hinted earlier forget it.

I'm not convinced this is going to look as high end as the figures. And the figures themselves aren't quite as high end as many expected from Blitzway - and I'm considering only the drop off with Winston's production paintwork (the others will likely be fine in hand).

ECTO-1 doesn't look really high end in all areas yet. Parts of it look like a big toy that might be purchased from a general toy store, while other areas look outstanding. So if there's much of a drop-off in production it could be the kind of regret customers are currently feeling with Sideshow's Wolf Predator bust.

I'm not convinced this is going to look as high end as the figures. And the figures themselves aren't quite as high end as many expected from Blitzway - and I'm condidering only the drop off with Winston's production paintwork (the others will likely be fine in hand).

ECTO-1 doesn't look really high end in all areas yet. Parts of it look like a big toy that might be purchased from a general toy store, while other areas look outstanding. So if there's much of a drop-off in production it could be the kind of regret customers are currently feeling with Sideshow's Wolf Predator bust.

:goodpost: I agree.

Care to place bets on who gets the next figures , after Toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh...salt in open wounds. LOL I am dumbfounded about my Wolf. :slap

36956877024_edcfe3df77_o.png

Based on this photo, I can kind of see what people are saying when they say it looks a bit lackluster. But at the same time, I'm not sure what else it's supposed to look like.

I thought it looked marvelous in that promotional video, but to be honest, I did think it looked better in the first hand video of it at SDCC.

It's a lack of weathering. Those smaller pieces end up having an unpainted look which give it your average plastic toy feel.

Back