Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Or Victory.

Yeah, right. All y'all looked right passed it in your tiny youth. Only Riggs sat with his crayons and conceptualized a possible scenario to justify this blatant mistake of epic proportions.

Curious..my favorite movie is 1st one not even close. Anybody more a fan of second movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious..my favorite movie is 1st one not even close. Anybody more a fan of second movie?

I think when I was a kid I liked it more, because I was a dumb kid and GBII was on TV way more. Obviously times have changed for the better.

I think when I was a kid I liked it more, because I was a dumb kid and GBII was on TV way more. Obviously times have changed for the better.

I can relate. When I was a kid I thought ROTJ was better than the original Star Wars from '77 :slap. I guess the difference is I still really enjoy ROTJ despite it's flaws, whereas I don't think ghostbusters II is very good movie at all.

Regarding the GBII logo, what's funnier is that it was even on their sign in front of the firehouse.

ab8280117478758df7ead610ed7660b6--ghostbusters-ii-long-live.jpg

Within the reality of the film, I wonder if people passing by interpreted that as meaning: "Wait, so is there only two of them now or something?"

So Ghostbusters is my favorite movie all time. I wanted the Blitzway figures so bad but with just having a new baby and everything I couldn't commit so I accepted I would never have them. Fast forward to today and things fell into place where I have the 900 bucks to actually get the four pack and it's sold out everywhere. I joined the waitlist at both Sideshow and Timewalker Toys. What's the chance that either waitlist converts?

Last edited:

So Ghostbusters is my favorite movie all time. I wanted the Blitzway figures so bad but with just having a new baby and everything I couldn't commit so I accepted I would never have them. Fast forward to today and things fell into place where I have the 900 bucks to actually get the four pack and it's sold out everywhere. I joined the waitlist at both Sideshow and Timewalker Toys. What's the chance that either waitlist converts?

Timewalker said there is a very good chance they would be able to fulfill waitlist in their second shipment.

Wow, SS already has a waitlist?

2 ghosts for the price of 1

That's what they should have done with it.

Well Winston did say in that commercial, if I recall correctly: "With our special half price service plan."

Oh, and of course, free balloons for the kids. Complete with two-for-one logo.

Timewalker said there is a very good chance they would be able to fulfill waitlist in their second shipment.

That was true before Bluefin asked for a specific number on how many more Timewalker would need to fulfill waitlists last Friday. They still might come through for you though because they do order a few more then they take preorders for so I'd still jump on the waitlist there and call them to see what your chance is.

Their second shipments arrives in late October btw, that's when people on the waitlist might get their orders.

Last edited:

That's goods news. I hope it pans out that way.

Wait are we actually saying these may be here this coming week? Along with Hurricane Irma?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the boat is taking the safer route via the Pacific Ocean.

But the thought occurred to me too at first.

Well if Steve is picking these up in Cali traveling the Atlantic from Hong Kong would certainly be an interesting route:lol

Pretty sure the boat is taking the safer route via the Pacific Ocean.

But the thought occurred to me too at first.

I would sure hope it's taking the safer route. Probably means it's going to take longer but least they are playing it safe.

C'mon now. Everyone knows that the fastest way from HK to LA is through the planet core.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back