Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

7185fcd01c7eda4ff08f940b9f862c0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt, that is what I meant. Traveling the Atlantic would not make sense.

This is true but when Atlantic ports are shut down, traffic is often re routed to west coast....

I'm pretty sure that all things 1/6 scale are shipped to the west coast direct from China, cheaper and safer to do that and send by truck or plane to the rest of the US.

This is true but when Atlantic ports are shut down, traffic is often re routed to west coast....

Shipping traffic increases on the west coast when major ports are closed on the east coast......

Texas has major ports as does Florida....

We need to urgently reroute this discussion. Will Blitzway make any more GB figures? I would have thought the Terror Dogs would sell like crazy.

I asked long ago if blitzway via FB if would give us keymaster's Lewis & Dana they blitzway replied no not doing them or terror dogs. Still waiting patient for a magic email for shipping.:impatient::pray:

Well blitzway said the ecto would be up for preorder in August and here we are a week into September. Not very punctual those fellows.

It's going around...Asmus, ThreeZero, Mezco....they all are off with shipping estimates. Wish my estimates could be this off at my job :ohbfrank:

Seriously though. It's time to panic guys. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Panic Mode 1. Panic Mode 2 will occur after the first pictures are posted. Panic Mode 3 will occur once everyone gets over Panic Mode 2 and realizes they actually want these and they're sold out.

Would be nice to have something to panic about! lol

What I find interesting is the fact that we will have an Asian and American release simultaneously !

I do not think this has been done before and IMO BW is very smart to do this.

It will keep the blurry pic panic and cancellations to occur after most people are already receiving or have gotten ship notifications.

It should cut back in the panic buyers cancelling at the last minute. Even if they turn out great, I would wager they still lose a lot of orders with people who just do not bother to re order.

It's a very smart business move.

What I find interesting is the fact that we will have an Asian and American release simultaneously !

It will keep the blurry pic panic and cancellations to occur after most people are already receiving or have gotten ship notifications.

It should cut back in the panic buyers cancelling at the last minute. Even if they turn out great, I would wager they still lose a lot of orders with people who just do not bother to re order.

Or they could just preview professional pictures like HT does at the moment of release. I do like the simultaneous release though, but for no other reason than I live in the US.

Or they could just preview professional pictures like HT does at the moment of release. I do like the simultaneous release though, but for no other reason than I live in the US.

I think this will be the case. We may see updated photos any day now....

I don't Facebook but I am sure someone will post them...

Oh god I am so excited for these!

Well, the first batch is locked in a container. So, either the other portion of that first batch is sitting in a warehouse in HK

OR

The HK release batch is still in production, scheduled for release late Sept/early Oct to coincide with the Us Arrival.

Well, the first batch is locked in a container. So, either the other portion of that first batch is sitting in a warehouse in HK

OR

The HK release batch is still in production, scheduled for release late Sept/early Oct to coincide with the Us Arrival.

What about the rest of the world? :lol We need our busters to!

The DX Indiana Jones was done like this.

I remember when it landed, people didn't believe it was real, because such a thing was unprecedented.

Back