Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

With Timewalker actually charging people's cards I do believe they will hit in the next two weeks.

I guess timewalker is charging for the three and four pack only. I've yet to get a message about my Venkman.

With Timewalker actually charging people's cards I do believe they will hit in the next two weeks.

:pray:

Although I ordered via BBTS and have yet to hear anything from them other than the item is listed as expected to arrive this month.

I guess timewalker is charging for the three and four pack only. I've yet to get a message about my Venkman.

I wonder if the first shipment they are receiving is only going to be the 3 and 4 packs and no single figures. That could be why you did not get charged or they are charging now so that way if there were issues they could start fulfilling the waitlist on the 3 and 4 packs.

Stop mentioning Ripley in this thread dammit! I am superstitious and do not want them to catch the Ripley tardy virus...

(Turns around three times and throws salt over his shoulder.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stop mentioning Ripley in this thread dammit! I am superstitious and do not want them to catch the Ripley tardy virus...

(Turns around three times and throws salt over his shoulder.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stop mentioning who? :lol

Pretty sure the boys are on the way. BlueFin took possession of their container last week and after a ports shutdown due to typhoon, were expected to ship out today. TW will give us an update soon -- I expect/hope it to be by the end of the week.

There's a 4th Ghostbuster...???

Yes. Did you not see GB2?
Moranis_1_embed.jpg

Spengler...?

Never understood why the boys added new logos to their shoulders with ghosts waving "two"... as if within the reality of the movie this is a sequel...

There was never a II on Superman's chest logo.

Spengler...?

Never understood why the boys added new logos to their shoulders with ghosts waving "two"... as if within the reality of the movie this is a sequel...

There was never a II on Superman's chest logo.

:exactly:

I can understand it as merely being the logo of the film, but not the actual logo of the company on their shoulders. Like you said, as if within the reality of the film, it was GBII.

Most of the characters had gone their separate ways and the business had dried up in the years between the two films. So I always felt the new logo was partly due to them getting a second chance.

I agree about the logo in Ghostbusters 2 it stuck out like a sore thumb against the gritty realism of the film as a whole.

One thing is for sure, outside of an alternate sculpt I have zero interest in part 2 costumes.

Back