Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I think he was supposed to be around 100ft tall so he would be just over 16.5 ft in 1/6 😂

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Man my girlfriend is giving me so much grief! Why do they not get it. I bought the Mattel ones when they came out and now she can't believe I've bought "the same ones" again. How wrong can she be!!!!! 😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Man my girlfriend is giving me so much grief! Why do they not get it. I bought the Mattel ones when they came out and now she can't believe I've bought "the same ones" again. How wrong can she be!!!!! ��

First rule of 1/6 club - you don't talk about 1/6 club.

Well, not unless they're totally on board with it :)

I think he was supposed to be around 100ft tall so he would be just over 16.5 ft in 1/6 ��

A 1/6 scale Stay-Puft man would be achievable if it was some kind of inflatable.

I think he was supposed to be around 100ft tall so he would be just over 16.5 ft in 1/6 ��

A little too big for a Detolf then. :lol

I Predict a **** storm of gargantuan proportions no matter what we get. 4 huge releases at once.....oh boy....I can only imagine and salivate over the inevitable bashing and praising that will occur.

People here cannot even come to a consensus with ONE figure....and here we will have 4 likenesses plus assessories to critique.

Oh good times are coming.......

If they come out even close to proto, I will call it a win.... Being a KIM groupie , I am unconcerned......

Still calling July

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Biblical. Tell them about the Twinkie.

518c610.gif

That's pretty much all there is to say about it.

Kim has done a great job, but can Blitzway deliver? That is the question.

I have not seen their first figure (Scarface) in person...but I have a shelf in my collectibles room which displays the other 75% of their total 1/6 output and in a room surrounded by some of the best pieces that Hot Toys has released in my opinion this shelf still remains my favorite. The two Durdens and Carlito are as good as 1/6 figures get so no reason to have any doubts about Blitzway's ability to maintain their track record. The only question mark for Blitzway was a couple of bad photographs on the day of Durden's release which were quickly debunked once proper pictures came out.

What's the deal with this? Same sculptor, new company, same license...

maybe different scale? geeezzzz getting out of hand on multiple companies doing same characters..

What's the deal with this? Same sculptor, new company, same license...
Maybe Blitzway was acquired by or merged with Molocule8? If that were true, then Fight Club should be listed though.

Original Ghostbuster cashing out in as many ways as they can eh?

If thats a 1/6 Gene Wilder WW.....I am so in for it!

The wait is starting to get to me now. I need some kind of info to wet my appetite!! Seriously looking forward to these bad boys

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was juuuuust about to post the same sentiment.....preview would be nice....but after Tyler gate , I doubt they will risk it.

Back