Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Or, if it's anything like the freak out with their Fight Club, the nightmare before Christmas. :lol

Ordered my full set from Hong Kong, so hopefully not too long to wait.

No kidding. Imagine the outrage if these come out looking less than stellar. :lol

flipcopcar.gif

No kidding. Imagine the outrage if these come out looking less than stellar. :lol

flipcopcar.gif

LOL indeed, but I really don't think there is any chance of that. Early phone pics might make them look average. In hand I'm sure they'll be awesome?

LOL indeed, but I really don't think there is any chance of that. Early phone pics might make them look average. In hand I'm sure they'll be awesome?

I think that it is inevitable that whatever the first picture is it will send people into a frenzy...a day later a new picture will come out and everyone will calm down...months later they will be in hand and people will (probably accurately) proclaim them the best 1/6 figures in a long time...and then the circle will be complete :)

Yep I got pretty crazy on the day that the first washed out Tyler Durden picture came out...ended up being my favorite figure of 2016...I shall practice restraint this time around.

Better yet, join the veterans club and laugh and tease the newbies who deride and cancel the figure on bad cell phone shots....

Wait for in hand picks here at the Freaks....

For me....I just do not pre order anymore..

Well accept for AWIL 1/4

And BW Ghostbuster 4pk

And SS Jason....

Whoopsie......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh thanks I was not aware of the delay. :duff

I have my calendar marked for May/ June for official purposes but I truly expect it to shift to July / August as an optimistic scenario.

I still say July is earliest....

yeah these are a long way off so just relax...to think they said last month release originally:rotfl

I hope you guys are being sarcastic. :lol I choose to believe what blitzway said, April and on my shelves by the summer. Let me dream :lol

July is more realistic IMO. I would be shocked if released in April

I think April-May is realistic for Hong Kong release but later in summer for the rest of the world.

June - July Asia August - September U.S.

Just out of interest, how do Blitzway go about making these? Suppose it's the same process for Hot Toys but Blitzway come across a little more intimate as they are less mainstream. Do they initially craft the headsculpt and then the rest are mass produced by machinery? If anyone knows much about the industry if be quite interested to know!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just out of interest, how do Blitzway go about making these? Suppose it's the same process for Hot Toys but Blitzway come across a little more intimate as they are less mainstream. Do they initially craft the headsculpt and then the rest are mass produced by machinery? If anyone knows much about the industry if be quite interested to know!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's pretty much the standard procedure for HT, BW or any other company. The prototypes are hand sculpted and hand painted and they are mass produced from there.

Back