Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I would love to see the process.

200.gif

images

Its not glamorous.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I broke down and pre-ordered, which I generally never do.

Wow - just remembered this was originally Dec 2016 to Feb 2017.:(

Interestingly it will more than likely end up being off by a whole year with these figures ending up seeing a December 2017 - February 2018 release...

To be honest I don't mind if these are delayed as I have the four pack on order and it's quite a chunk of money. So the delay allows my wallet to get that bit healthier

Interestingly it will more than likely end up being off by a whole year with these figures ending up seeing a December 2017 - February 2018 release...

Whoa what's with needless pessimism? April at the latest was the answer Blitzway gave when someone here emailed them recently.

I still expect to get them this summer.

Whoa what's with needless pessimism? April at the latest was the answer Blitzway gave when someone here emailed them recently.

I still expect to get them this summer.

Ha Ha...I wish it were pessimism my friend...sadly it is more than likely going to turn out to be realism...if they show up outside of Asia before December I imagine it will not be by much. I imagine that whenever the figures do eventually release it will be closer to December than April.

I love reading everyone's figure forecast. Lol. With K.A. Kim in the fold, not worried or in a rush to get these at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true! K.A. Kim hits it out of the park every time so WHEN they do come out they will definitely have been worth the wait!

Does anyone have an accurate date when these will be shipping and in stores?

Does anyone have any poses that they are already planning for them? With Rays super serious/angry face i think I'm going to have to go with something toward the end of the movie

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any poses that they are already planning for them? With Rays super serious/angry face i think I'm going to have to go with something toward the end of the movie

So many ideas.... I suppose it depends on the display you have?
I have a fairly big cabinet so I could easily fit all 4 on a shelf with slimmer but for someone with a 'Detolf' it's not as easy.

I'm hoping to see them fairly soon maybe around May....I'm hoping soon! :pray::pray:

I recently picked up the PS3 game and it's pretty kickass! :rock2

Yeah, i was thinking the same. I suppose individually they would look outstanding too. Peter holding the radio up while facing Slimer would look absolutely awesome!! Think I'm going to just try so many poses. I'm so excited to get these. Yeah that game is awesome!!!!! So cool how it plays out like a third movie.

I wonder if this will just be a one off release or could they do more characters, alternate versions of the Ghostbusters or something from the second movie.
Out of pointless curiosity how big would the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man be in 1/6 scale? :lol

Back