Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Had an email from blitzway these are on schedule for April/May with no more expected delays :)

Last edited:

Had an email from blitzway these are on schedule for April/May with no more expected delays :)

Hate to be the naysayer because April/May would be awesome but whoever does these replies for Blitzway just quoted the exact time frame that they have on their website...not sure if that is a great gauge of whether that release window will actually end up materializing....:dunno

Hate to be the naysayer because April/May would be awesome but whoever does these replies for Blitzway just quoted the exact time frame that they have on their website...not sure if that is a great gauge of whether that release window will actually end up materializing....:dunno

You are probably right but I'd rather be optimistic and hope for that April/May release. Plenty of time for disappointment later. :lol

I'm just going with May - June. More likely the latter.

Found something to pass sometime :rotfl

IMG_2810.jpg

Definitely a good game, most parties involved consider that the third movie

Also did anyone notice the 5th figure at the bottom? It's a slimmed version of Venkman why couldn't that be the special pack? :dunno

13704188_1045086325574104_976149888_n.jpg

Good eyes there....it sure looks that way.....amd why is Kim sitting amongst the garbage, she deserves better.....she practically a celebrity in this show!!!

And screw you Evil......from hells heart I stab at thee...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A special place in 1:1 or 1:6 HELL is reserved for Evil of which he earned resoundingly.

In the meantime . . .

I'm not worried about delays for the figures. It gives many time to still save up $ to pay for it when it hits. I pre-ordered the bonus/special pack of all figures and extra items.

My $ is already saved up and set aside.

Just awaiting more details and how much for the 1:6 Ecto-1.

In retrospect of many 80s film pop culture offerings in 1:6 over the years, Ghostbusters is one definitive offering that truly resonates with me as a kid growing up in the 80s.

My childhood consisted of watching Ghostbusters, Superman (Christopher Reeve), Star Wars, Star Trek and BttF. Got all of them covered at least in some capacity, just missing Ghostbusters.

Man, you must be my twin brother. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egon is bought and paid for. I'm considering getting a 2nd buster but I want to see some final product now first.

Yeah no Batman? Michael Keaton would like to have a word with you about your childhood...

Man, you must be my twin brother. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:duff

What no Indiana Jones?

Indy didn't really stick with me too much actually. Seen the films many times, but not as much as the ones I mentioned.

Yeah no Batman? Michael Keaton would like to have a word with you about your childhood...

No, he wouldn't. Got Keaton Batman covered also in my collection. :lol

Back