Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Mmmm, that takes me back. Sounds like you guys had the same Saturdays I did. There was nothing more exciting to me on Saturday morning than watching Real Ghostbusters....until X-men came out in 1992 lol.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on one. I just preordered Egon through John's Flossis gifts site. That payment plan is too sweet to pass up. Thanks again for answering all my questions John. As we get closer to the end of the month, I'll see if I can budget out a way to get a second Ghostbuster as well :)

I had the 3 pack on order but just upgraded to the 4 pack. Couldn't find it in myself to leave Winston out of the gang! The wife agreed I can use some of our savings to get all 4.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

I had the 3 pack on order but just upgraded to the 4 pack. Couldn't find it in myself to leave Winston out of the gang! The wife agreed I can use some of our savings to get all 4.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Wow! What an understanding wife. Lucky for me the wife doesn't know what these figures cost and hasn't bother to google it. It remains a bit of a dirty little secret (for now anyways).

Can't wait to see the car to be honest, Thats what i'm really waiting for.

Anybody think the upcoming Neca Slimer figure will scale okay with these? I'm thinking of getting him as my Slimer since I didn't order one of the packs.

I may be mistaken but I think the Neca Slimer is 1/1 not 1/6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the car to be honest, Thats what i'm really waiting for.

I have no intentions of getting it simply for space reasons, but I'm still really intrigued to see how it turns out.

Wow! What an understanding wife. Lucky for me the wife doesn't know what these figures cost and hasn't bother to google it. It remains a bit of a dirty little secret (for now anyways).

Ditto with me. If she ever finds out she'll string me up.

On another note, for those who preordered at BBTS, has anyone got an email to submit the deposit?

I dont think i can not get the car if its as good as the figures, have they given any update on showing it since the first "July" window?

I will do everything in my 'Collector powers' to get the ECTO-1.

As Bane stated in TDKR "there will be bloodshed, courts will be convened, trials held, decisions rendered..."

(or 1:6 FIRE sale thread or divorce court once my wife catches wind of it...:rotfl)

I bet there'll be some impressive displays with the four Ghostbusters and the ECTO-1. I look forward to seeing them!

Does anyone know if the Slimer lights up? Thought I saw a pic of a light-up one on display at the reveal show but no mention of it in the specs so I'm guessing not.

Does anyone know if the Slimer lights up? Thought I saw a pic of a light-up one on display at the reveal show but no mention of it in the specs so I'm guessing not.

I saw that, too. It would have been false advertising on their part if it didn't light up.
Problem is that Blitzway doesn't have a Features tab on the 3 or 4-Pack.

Hi. Am new to the thread. I read in an SDCC article that the Ecto 1 was supposed to be unveiled there, but I guess it didn't happen. Is there any knowledge of when it will be potentially revealed ? I guess possibly at the time of figure release so the load on the bank account isn't too high at the start. And to ride on the hype wave a bit on release ? Thoughts ?

There's literally no telling when it will show up. Someone thought maybe January a couple days ago

Back