Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

comon with the ecto 1 reveal already blitzway.....

The real coup de grace.

Many of us already had some GB customs. I can live with the versions i have. But no one has the ecto 1.

I guess it is already delayed! haha

Blitzway-Ghostbusters-Announcement-1.jpg

Hey everyone! I was curious are any websites offering payment plans for the singles or the 4-pack of these?

Entertainment Earth has them for pre-order with free USA shipping.

For most in this thread, I don't think they are planning on ordering these anymore at this point; they already have.

But Timewalker, BBTS, KGHobby and Flossi's seem to be the more popular ones.

Thanks for taking the time to write an actual useful answer, guys. I haven't been keeping up with this thread (or any, really) but I'm still interested in the figures. Not gonna lie though, dropping $1200 bucks on 4 figs at once is a hard thing to do. Gonna wait for the Ecto-1 reveal and go from there.

Bear in mind, if people want the car, pre-ordering the figures increases the likelihood the car will appear. The 66 Batmobile didn't happen because too many people held off buying the figures, to wait for the car to be revealed.

I'd blame Hot Toys for that. They completely misunderstood how the Batmobile would have helped sell the West and Ward figures.

Hopefully Blitzway won't be so foolish.

It's a double edged sword with that I think. They have to justify the production of a vehicle that goes with a figure line based on something (how well the figures do or don't sell), but sometimes, the production of the vehicle may boost sales of the figures.

Has bLitzway made a vehicle before?

Bear in mind, if people want the car, pre-ordering the figures increases the likelihood the car will appear. The 66 Batmobile didn't happen because too many people held off buying the figures, to wait for the car to be revealed.

I'd blame Hot Toys for that. They completely misunderstood how the Batmobile would have helped sell the West and Ward figures.

I'm still pissed about the Batmobile

Never mind that, there will have been some people who may have bought the car with zero intention of buying the figures (whether they end up buying them or not later down the line) as if I'd had the space (and money) owning a couple of representations of the Batmobile would have been amazing, especially this one as in the late 80s and early 90s the 66 show was rerun on Saturday afternoons in the UK alongside Knightrider and The A-Team.

I have seen one of the original (least I think it was an original) cars at a movie/tv car museum in the UK and its a stunningly gorgeous car. Im still gutted that I got into this hobby a little late to the 89/BR, Tumbler and Batpod releases (not that I imagine I would have had the money never mind the space).

Never mind that, there will have been some people who may have bought the car with zero intention of buying the figures (whether they end up buying them or not later down the line) as if I'd had the space (and money) owning a couple of representations of the Batmobile would have been amazing, especially this one as in the late 80s and early 90s the 66 show was rerun on Saturday afternoons in the UK alongside Knightrider and The A-Team.

I have seen one of the original (least I think it was an original) cars at a movie/tv car museum in the UK and its a stunningly gorgeous car. Im still gutted that I got into this hobby a little late to the 89/BR, Tumbler and Batpod releases (not that I imagine I would have had the money never mind the space).

:hi5: Those Saturday afternoons were awesome...

:hi5: Those Saturday afternoons were awesome...

Especially as depending what year we are talking about the mornings would have been a mix of Teenage Mutant Ninja (sorry Hero) Turtles and The Real Ghostbusters in the later 80's then a switch to Batman the Animated Series and Spiderman in the 90s! Saturdays were much better back then, not just the mornigns so were the evenings with Baywatch (mileage may vary) and The Gladiators!

Especially as depending what year we are talking about the mornings would have been a mix of Teenage Mutant Ninja (sorry Hero) Turtles and The Real Ghostbusters in the later 80's then a switch to Batman the Animated Series and Spiderman in the 90s! Saturdays were much better back then, not just the mornigns so were the evenings with Baywatch (mileage may vary) and The Gladiators!

gladiators...that really takes me back...

The good old days...

Back