Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Thanks for the heads up p bmendez, ordered my set as well, woohoo!

Yep Ordered mine from there $852 shipped with just a $90 NRD for the 4 pack+Slimer

I see on the blitzway website it looks like the proton packs will have the full lights along with the neutrino wand which will be a big upgrade over the matty collector version.

My sources tell me the 3-pack set will be cheaper.

My source at Blitzway tells me it's going to be $672 - I just sent him a roast pheasant through the mail as a gesture of thanks, with a little note around the leg saying "love from all at Sideshow Freaks".

My source at Blitzway tells me it's going to be $672 - I just sent him a roast pheasant through the mail as a gesture of thanks, with a little note around the leg saying "love from all at Sideshow Freaks".

The blitzway website also says the 3 pack is $672

The blitzway website also says the 3 pack is $672

Yeah, but my source is an inside one. So, he's obviously righterer than the website. And besides, he told me after I looked at the website, so clearly he was there first and not the website. Also, he's an insider. Inside the insides of the Blitzway inside's side.

So who's got the order site up now?
Timewalkertoy just these guys??

After seeing that ghost trap I'm just peeved venkman doesnt come with one. Amazing detail.

Considered the three pack but had to go with all four. Price is very fair and I fully intend to get the ecto-1 so may as well go all out! Also ordered from timewalker.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Just PO'd the special 4 pack from TimeWalker. FYI Hobby Galaxy has it for $798, but they want 20% down plus shipping. All in all you pay about $841 with them, however I've dealt with TimeWalker before, so saving $10 is not that big a deal for me. Get them before they're gone suckahs! Lol. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back