Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

It's there. Three equal payments of $253.99 will be billed on November 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016, and January 2, 2017. The final billing date is subject to change based on release date.

Thanks for that. The details weren't showing for me either.

It's there. Three equal payments of $253.99 will be billed on November 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016, and January 2, 2017. The final billing date is subject to change based on release date.

Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad Sideshow doesn't distribute Blitzway products. I'd love to get 800+ reward points and have a flex pay option.

I pre-ordered Blitzway's Tyler Durden from Alter Ego Comics, so I'll wait to see if they sell these (and if they have a payment plan option) because I can get reward points there, too. Otherwise, I'll just buy from Timewalker since I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

I don't think BBTS ever offers payment plans, which is a must for me for the 4-pack. Dropping $900 all at once in January is just bad timing for that kind of expenditure after holiday gifting and travel.

Just pre-ordered from Timewalker Toys, never dealt with them before. The deal was just too good to pass up even though A.) I normally only collect Hot Toys; not familiar at all with Blitzway. And B.) while I do like GB, I'm not that die hard of a fan... But these guys look too amazing, I really hope their production builds are just as good.

Wow, more tempted than ever. I know I can only do these with a payment plan but still 250 plus payment plans, that's like buying a whole figure every month for 3 monthes...or a car payment lol.

But the pluses are: getting the figures(of course) and I've dealt with Timewalker before. I actually went there back in June and sold them my Captain America first avenger Cap and got an Breaking Bad Heisenberg in return. If I do this, I'm only about 45 minutes or so from the store. I can physically PICK UP MY SET :panic:

On negative side, in order to maintain peace in the house, there'd be NO MORE sixth scale figures being bought anywhere else for several months at least. Whatever I got preordered now I'd have to pay off and be done with, get this, and no more for maybe a year.
Biggest problem will be the wife seeing my old Matty Ghostbusters and trying to explain to her how much of an upgrade these are. Don't know if that's doable as all this stuff looks alike to her.

Just don't know what to do. I have a vast Hot toys avengers collection and a decent sized star wars one started. Don't really want to stop those. I just started a small collection of Harry Potter too. All that has to halt to get these. Just don't know what to do. I could for sure do one or two of them with no problem but I really want all 4. Sigh.

for those who have dealt with timewalker toys before, do they get the stock at the same time as everyone else when its released?
thanks in advance

Wow, more tempted than ever. I know I can only do these with a payment plan but still 250 plus payment plans, that's like buying a whole figure every month for 3 monthes...or a car payment lol.

But the pluses are: getting the figures(of course) and I've dealt with Timewalker before. I actually went there back in June and sold them my Captain America first avenger Cap and got an Breaking Bad Heisenberg in return. If I do this, I'm only about 45 minutes or so from the store. I can physically PICK UP MY SET :panic:

On negative side, in order to maintain peace in the house, there'd be NO MORE sixth scale figures being bought anywhere else for several months at least. Whatever I got preordered now I'd have to pay off and be done with, get this, and no more for maybe a year.
Biggest problem will be the wife seeing my old Matty Ghostbusters and trying to explain to her how much of an upgrade these are. Don't know if that's doable as all this stuff looks alike to her.

Just don't know what to do. I have a vast Hot toys avengers collection and a decent sized star wars one started. Don't really want to stop those. I just started a small collection of Harry Potter too. All that has to halt to get these. Just don't know what to do. I could for sure do one or two of them with no problem but I really want all 4. Sigh.

You could buy them indivdually but lose the bonuses

I got a kick out of this post- the delicate balance between 1/6th and a happy home. If she finds out what all 4 cost, a $200 xmas present probably won't cut it. In my experience the cost and purchase of these will be used as a yardstick for many future purchases of hers. So you may have to grin and bear a few things down the road.

Also the days of the PO sell out are long gone. I think these will be around for awhile and you'll have a reasonable amount of time to pick up each somewhere down the road. Just my opinion.

You might be able to soon, they usually do offer their stuff on their website. Bit odd that they haven't done so with these thus far.

They have confirmed they will not be selling these direct. I was talking to the President of Blitzway last night and he also confirmed it.

They are being a bit weird about it if I'm honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hm, interesting. Thanks for the news Aaron.

No probs dude. I'm certain they have posted a statement on their site also which may be worth a read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Winston should be bought even if its because he says the best line in the film ' since I joined these men, I've seen ***** that'll you white' .

In the words of Winston again " Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything"

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Do time walker and BBTS receive stock at the same time ?

I believe so. Ultimately BBTS never offers a discount on Blitzway products or almost anything, which is why I went with TimeWalker on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back