Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Just PO'd the special 4 pack from TimeWalker. FYI Hobby Galaxy has it for $798, but they want 20% down plus shipping. All in all you pay about $841 with them, however I've dealt with TimeWalker before, so saving $10 is not that big a deal for me. Get them before they're gone suckahs! Lol. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive never ordered from Timewalker. How are they? Reliable?

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Ive never ordered from Timewalker. How are they? Reliable?

Yes, definitely. I'm pretty sure Hobby Galaxy is too, but I've never done business with them before, so even though they were a tad cheaper, I passed with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, definitely. I'm pretty sure Hobby Galaxy is too, but I've never done business with them before, so even though they were a tad cheaper, I passed with them.

They're both reliable. I just think the payment plan with Timewalker helps for sure.

They're both reliable. I just think the payment plan with Timewalker helps for sure.

Oh yeah. You get some of the benefits of Sideshow with them, which is very nice indeed. I wonder how long it will be before both of their stocks are gone....

I PO'd the 4 pack from Timewalker as well. The payment plan is great and the free shipping and no tax were the reason I didn't wait for BBTS

I am not sure about such an expensive order from a shop I have never dealt with before. Looks like a solid place...but who can tell theses days?
Who else usually deal Blitzway>?

I am not sure about such an expensive order from a shop I have never dealt with before. Looks like a solid place...but who can tell theses days?
Who else usually deal Blitzway>?

Toy Anxiety will carry them. That place is legit too. Its a store in AZ that I frequent. Spoke to the owner said they are an official Blitzway reseller.

What are the odds these really are released January?

Ordered with Timewalker. Dealt with them on several occasions. They are great and very reliable. Don't hesitate to order from them. That payment plan is the deal maker for me. One at a time these would have been do-able. But 4 all at once? No way would that work out without that payment plan. Most stores don't offer that, so I wouldn't hesitate pulling that trigger with them before they sell out.

What are the odds these really are released January?

Shoot, I'm hoping December 2016. Lol. However we haven't even seen the Fight Club figs yet, so it could be a while.

Ordered with Timewalker. Dealt with them on several occasions. They are great and very reliable. Don't hesitate to order from them. That payment plan is the deal maker for me. One at a time these would have been do-able. But 4 all at once? No way would that work out without that payment plan. Most stores don't offer that, so I wouldn't hesitate pulling that trigger with them before they sell out.

Ok...they look good.....pulling the trigger on the 4 pack set......only one figure left for next year...

Might as well place the order, its not like hulkbuster will be getting dropped off anytime soon by UPS

Does anybody know how the payment plan at Timewalker is spaced out and the amounts? It doesn't give any info before the initial checkout

Does anybody know how the payment plan at Timewalker is spaced out and the amounts? It doesn't give any info before the initial checkout

It's there. Three equal payments of $253.99 will be billed on November 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016, and January 2, 2017. The final billing date is subject to change based on release date.

Got my order in for the 4-pack with Steve (TimeWalker Toys)! :blissy

Anyone?...

Collectablesdirect.co.uk should be stocking these, just a matter of keeping an eye on when they're put up to preorder. Collectable kitbash also stock blitzway figures too so should stock them..

Back