Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I contacted EE and they won't say either way if they will carry them, but that they do carry other Blitzway products. They don't charge until the item is in stock/ready to ship.

This looks amazing. And no way am I skipping Winston.

I Dont think the display looks complete without winston. I think you can skip slimer. But not winston.

What seals that for me is that winston went to the rooftop to fight Gozer like the rest. For me that sealed his spot.

So $900 for the whole set, plus Slimer and the lighted GB sign. I was going to pass because I wanted to cut down on spending, but I think I'll regret it later on. Bring on the pre-order! :blissy

I'm definitely getting all 4 with Slimer included. This is the Ghostbusters Grail set guys! LOL Now all it needs is the Ecto-1

How can you pass on Winston?!?!

Need to decide; keep my custom sets and marshmallow them up, give them to my son(who will definitely destroy them lol), or sell them for a fraction of what I paid to ease the hit here....tough one...

I don't get why Winston gets no love. He is a Ghostbuster.

Winston is the damn bees knees. Four pack all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I can't see getting only Ray, Peter and Egon if you're getting a group. I've got the theatrical poster on my wall with just those three and it's always looked incomplete without Winston on there too.

Plus I love Ernie Hudson. He always comes across as a really good, decent man to fans.

And he was awesome in OZ.

Yeah, Winston is essential for me. Might as well just get Venkman if you're gonna cut one of the core members out. But if you just want to do a Slimer Sedgewick Hotel diorama, then I guess you don't need him.

So did Venkman not ever carry one of the traps? I always assumed they all did at varying points in the movie, even if just in one of the montages.

If I do only get a Venkman I'll probably put one on him anyway, just because it was such a memorable part of their gear.

ghost_s05_photo.jpg

The Dr. 3 pack is speaking to me.

My favorite segment in Ghostbusters was the Sedgwick Hotel bust with Slimer, so I think I'd be aiming to recreate that with my display. If one is wanting to recreate the Gozer bust, then yes, Winston would obviously be essential. However, Winston for me just didn't fully feel like part of the group yet in Ghostbusters. He tried to separate himself from them after the storage facility blew and didn't show up until later in the film. For me, Ghostbusters seemed like it was centered around the founders.

In Ghostbusters II is when Winston fully felt like part of the group. He supported them when they went to court over digging the hole in the middle of 1st Avenue, was in commercials with them and started taking part in investigations, rather than letting the main three do the investigating and him just tagging along for the busts.

I dont think he did. And i dont think he had one with the mattel figure.

4 pack all the way! i love ernie ! and apparently so does ernie :) hes a ghostbuster not an extra!

997025_10153013492650380_3587566077739693461_n.jpg

Back