Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

My contact at Blitzway just told me it's going to be $896 for the set of 4 with 3 bonus items and sent me this link:

https://blitzway.com/product/pd_ghost06.html

ghost_s06_photo.jpg

That's a wonderfully reasonable price. Wow.

I don't know if I want Murray or Aykroyd! Aykroyd comes with the trap and ecto goggles. Where as Murray is...well its Bill freakin Murray! lol

so can't order yet?

I'm just waiting to hear back from a UK retailer that might be doing these at a very good price. It's not set in stone, but a strong possibility. I'll post here as soon as they give me permission. They're being very cagey, understandably. :) Otherwise, if they can't get them, I'll go with CDUK or Collectible Kitbash etc. Man, I want these so badly. They look fricken' great. Much better than I was expecting too. Now I've just got to save up :lol

Last edited:

Look great, price is reasonable considering today's climate just not into GB enough to drop a grand on four figs. Kudos to Blitzway for a home run...

I'm just waiting to hear back from a UK retailer that might be doing these at a very good price. Man, I want these so badly. They look fricken' great. Much better than I was expecting too. Now I've just got to save up :lol

Which retailer?

What retailers in the U.S. will have these?
Will Sideshow or BBTS have them up for PO?

It would be nice it sideshow got these so we could do a payment plan.

as much as i like these, I think i'm going to wait for potential breakdowns and try to nab some head sculpts, particularly murray, for my custom mattel figures.

Maybe just Venkman for me, I'd love to be able to just pass on all of them or buy all of them, I just don't see either of those two things happening. Plus Venkman is apparently the cheapest one, even if by 5 bucks compared to the rest for lack of trap/pke meter/goggles.

I have to get them all. I've been waiting too long to get a nice set of these characters.

I'm just waiting to hear back from a UK retailer that might be doing these at a very good price. It's not set in stone, but a strong possibility. I'll post here as soon as they give me permission. They're being very cagey, understandably. :) Otherwise, if they can't get them, I'll go with CDUK or Collectible Kitbash etc. Man, I want these so badly. They look fricken' great. Much better than I was expecting too. Now I've just got to save up :lol

I've just been asking if CDUK will be getting them, I need the super pack.

Many were guessing 250 each, so it seems to be coming in better, that is if the local distributors don't hike the prices...

Back