Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

My contact at Blitzway just told me it's going to be $896 for the set of 4 with 3 bonus items and sent me this link:

https://blitzway.com/product/pd_ghost06.html

ghost_s06_photo.jpg

SOLD!

Wow coming soon too, their page says Dec-Feb.

Siiiiiiick.

Hopefully we get a more fully detailed accessory list, still no sign of the PKE meter, and would like some more info on the packs. Not that either is a deal breaker, though. . . .

The Police sign is erm, random but who cares? I'll get the set!

My source says he just came back from February 2017 and the figures are still not released. Have they been delayed? Cancelled even?? What's going on? Dogs and cats, living together. . . mass hysteria!!

I Cant wait for these grails.
Hopefully it will be a while so we can save up.

My source rang me on his vintage 1930s rotary phone to tell me that K.A. Kim sculpted these! I didn't know she was working with Blitzway. Surprising news. I trust his info completely, he's a reliable man person thing.

So will these be released separately? I only want Venkman (and can't afford all of them!). Also, never bought a Blitzway product before - how hard are they to get in the UK?

Blitzway website down! Got a look at the galleries before it happened. Holy crap! They look amazing. God, I hope Popcultcha pick these up! Might be the Dr. 3 pack for me (sorry Winston....budget constraints)

I love how they call it the Dr.3 pack. "Hotel Lobby/Ballroom scene" would make more sense. ;)

Blitzway's site went down just before Durden was put up for PO too didn't it?

Edit: but it's up again anyway...

Luckily, I've still got the gallery up on my phone. The sculpts look more neutral expressions, but I'm assuming they're the same from comicon. Need to compare pictures.

Back