Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I contacted Blitzway for an update and received this response this morning! Screenshot_20160822-092422.jpg

Even though the sculpt is good, it's not by a long shot, at the top of an "all sculpts" list. It's still super idealized/stylized/simplified which is unfortunately HT's signature even when they get a good likeness. What I meant by salvageable is the figure as a whole. The gown is absolutely terrible, but the head sculpt and some serious futzing can make it work - better is to replace the dress. Contrast with Luke which has both a poor head sculpt and poor clothing - even the accessories are lack-lustre. Along with the body though, the accessories are the only thing I've kept from ANH Luke. Leia is still on my shopping list along with a replacement gown.

This is going to be somewhat random...

HT's Don Vito, Blitzway's Carlito, Blitzway's Durdens, (these) Blitzway Ghostbusters (except Winston) even though they're all too wide/chubby, QMx's Kirk & Spock, Threezero's Heisenberg - I have to stop or I won't have time to make breakfast.

yeah, ANH Leia is just a disaster, the SS version is so much better. It's one of the best if not the best 1/6 SW sculpt of all time.
You silly.
:lol

Awesome. At least we have some new information about the PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is PO'ing through Blitzway directly the only route to go? I've never PO'd a BW product before, so I'm not sure who their retailers in the States are, if any.

Is PO'ing through Blitzway directly the only route to go? I've never PO'd a BW product before, so I'm not sure who their retailers in the States are, if any.

I know BBTS sells Blitzway products but not sure who else does.

The suspense for this is killing me!

I'm wondering if there will be an "exclusive" to any of these. The only thing I've read (from board members who attended SDCC and were told this information) was that if you get the 4-pack of figures, Slimer is included. Not sure if Slimer is available otherwise? Hope that option is available through some of the mainstream retailers (BBTS, EE, TW, etc) and not a regional exclusive.

I'm wondering if there will be an "exclusive" to any of these. The only thing I've read (from board members who attended SDCC and were told this information) was that if you get the 4-pack of figures, Slimer is included. Not sure if Slimer is available otherwise? Hope that option is available through some of the mainstream retailers (BBTS, EE, TW, etc) and not a regional exclusive.

I don't think that will be the case, the robe wasn't a regional exclusive in the Durden set.

It's almost the end of the month...[emoji29]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back