Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations - was that a preorder or was it actually in stock?

Was in stock. I'm paranoid about missing out after reading of some retailers cancelling pre-orders. At least now I'll have the 3 pack and Slimer. If/when I do get my 4 pack in Jan-Feb I'll keep Winston and the police baricade then sell the rest.

Was in stock. I'm paranoid about missing out after reading of some retailers cancelling pre-orders. At least now I'll have the 3 pack and Slimer. If/when I do get my 4 pack in Jan-Feb I'll keep Winston and the police baricade then sell the rest.

Great idea. I'd be interested to see photos of the box and Slimer packaging when it arrives; i've only seen one photo and i thought the green Slimer patch looked cool.

I’m in Italy and mine have arrived at my local store, but I do not have time today to go get them !!! 🤬🤬

Anyone had any problems with Winstons gloved hands I seem to have gotten 2 relaxed gloved hands of thw same side instead of a walky talky gloved hand?

Mine will be here on Monday but I don't think I will be posting pictures...I preordered in September 2016...I have waited this long I think when they arrive that giant box is going right under the Christmas tree.

Received an email from BBTS stating that the 3-pack has arrived in stock and that my payment is being processed. I presume it'll ship tomorrow. :yess:

Didn't receive one for Winston yet.

Flossies is shipping out theirs this weekend too. I was told both of my busters are shipping out Friday! Looks like next week this thread will be on fire.

Mine will be here on Monday but I don't think I will be posting pictures...I preordered in September 2016...I have waited this long I think when they arrive that giant box is going right under the Christmas tree.

I will be doing the same when mine get here, can't wait to to unbox them over Christmas. :)
Shame I have to wait on Winston but 3 out of 4 isn't bad to be going on with until he arrives in the new year.

"Timewalker Toys will be closed on Thursday, November 30 and Friday, December 1, 2017 for Ghostbusters shipping. We will re-open our regular hours and regular shipping will resume on Saturday, December 2, 2017"

:yess:

Thank God! Man I can't wait anymore.

I have decided to wait until Xmas to open these guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Timewalker Toys will be closed on Thursday, November 30 and Friday, December 1, 2017 for Ghostbusters shipping. We will re-open our regular hours and regular shipping will resume on Saturday, December 2, 2017"

:yess:

So apparently these didn't ship direct from bluefin in Cali as was previously stated:dunno

I don't think they would need to close to ship these from their store. So im guessing they closed to fly to california to ship from there.

Could be, but it doesn't explain how BBTS seems to already have them in Wisconsin. Or how a couple other retailers in the US seem to have already shipped.

I have decided to wait until Xmas to open these guys...

Man of steel, sir! I admire your resolve.
That said, I have a Mark46 in my cupboard that’s a Xmas present from my family that I’m “patiently” waiting to open.
If the ‘busters make it to Oz before the 25th, I might wait and add them to the unwrapping frenzy.[emoji106]

Back