Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

We are very sorry about the mixup.

:lol This is one reason why retailers shouldn't post.

Always best to go by manufacturer's own websites and Facebook pages.

:lol This is one reason why retailers shouldn't post.

Always best to go by manufacturer's own websites and Facebook pages.

Being that there not much info about the Ecto-1, we thought this info would ease the anticipation for everyone. Guess we were wrong..:(

I would really like these figures for my collection but I'm glad I didn't order them with no news on the ECTO-1. Didn't want the same thing to happen to me when I ordered the 60's Batman & Robin and they didn't deliver on the 60's Batmobile.

If ECTO-1 comes up for PO I'll get the figures if they are still available.

Yeah Peter looks pretty bad.....Blitzway Screwed us.....

;P

7c6b5f8d1d0fdbbb4604898687e14b31.jpg

I would really like these figures for my collection but I'm glad I didn't order them with no news on the ECTO-1. Didn't want the same thing to happen to me when I ordered the 60's Batman & Robin and they didn't deliver on the 60's Batmobile.

If ECTO-1 comes up for PO I'll get the figures if they are still available.

I like the ride but never understand how fans could love the ride more then the actor's role's. I guess the ecto-1 is iconic but the actors are the reason i want the ghostbusters. Countless roles with Ackroyd , Murray and Ramis and hope for a keymasters set to have Rick & Sigourney would be a dream come true to finish the line up.

I have faith Ecto-1 will be released with 2 companys with the line ,the demand is there. It take's time to perfect and produce cars in 1/6 so keep the faith.

Blitzway Fb messaged me back no fixed date yet.

From Timewalker, just announced...

Blitzway has informed us that the release date of the Ghostbusters figures has been pushed to Late April-Early May 2017.

I just got that info from Timewalker in an email. Delays never surprise me and I never expected it out next month anyway.

yup got the same for me too...

honestly wasn't expecting to see these in hand until june myself... so no big surprise to me! lol

When may rolls around we will all be hoping to get them in august.

From Timewalker, just announced...

Blitzway has informed us that the release date of the Ghostbusters figures has been pushed to Late April-Early May 2017.

Nice good to know only 1 payment left for me.:yess: I will be so excited and very happy i paid most of it off early. See you in spring guy's with full 4 pack set.:wave

I guess this means early to mid summer in the UK. Not a problem but if i'd known when ordering I could have probably got the 4 pack instead of just the 3.

Delay was expected so not a big deal to me. I didn't see any way possible that they would get these out before Chinese New Year.

No surprise. I personally wasn't expecting these until maybe March - April at the earliest.

Back