Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I always ignore the 1st day crappy low light overexposed Iphone 3 photos :lol

And the inevitable explosion of rage and cancellation from the first awful mobile pics........

How about we all agree to ignore the first set of pics and judge from the first pics where someone with some talents posts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

How about we all agree to ignore the first set of pics and judge from the first pics where someone with some talents posts...

You've got about the same chance of that happening as I have of coming home to find Scarlett Johansson waiting for me wearing nothing but baby oil and a saucy come-hither smile.

Totally agree hyped for this! :lecture

And the inevitable explosion of rage and cancellation from the first awful mobile pics........

After being on this board for several years, I've learned to just ignore the initial complaints. It can get entertaining reading fellow freaks losing their minds.

After being on this board for several years, I've learned to just ignore the initial complaints. It can get entertaining reading fellow freaks losing their minds.

Too many unreasonable, monocle wearing ****** bags.

the wife per ordered this for me for christmas. now the wait.. :impatient:

I FINALLY learned my lesson with Durden, BUT those first pics were SO bad I almost cancelled after hurling for hours. :lol

Does blitzway release photos close to release that we would them know to expect the release to be imminent or do they just one day release their figures.

I also now need to decide if I want to buy one or both of the soldier story deluxe figures because I want to see their proton packs and the deluxe suits are nice to have too.

You've got about the same chance of that happening as I have of coming home to find Scarlett Johansson waiting for me wearing nothing but baby oil and a saucy come-hither smile.

I'm sure the discovery channel told me in an infinite number of parallel universes, each of infinite size, every scenario however unlikely has to happen eventually. Maybe you'll get lucky :lol

I learned my lesson from the TD fiasco. Fully expect the final product to be almost as great as the prototype pics.

Too many unreasonable, monocle wearing ****** bags.

58121.jpg

I will keep my fingers crossed for both....as a fellow man in waiting....

200.gif

Sorry guys, just called to double confirm the Ghostbusters date. Our distributors customer rep mixed up the Blitzway model #s. Again sorry getting your hopes up about early release. :slap

Last edited:

Wait is that legit or are you having us on? :eek:

Got a update the figures are shipping out either end of the week/early next week. Expect them to arrive in the U.S by mid-January. Let the low quality blurred phone pics begin :lol

Yeah just received my Ray not liking the final Production pieces Blitzway!! The sculpt is too soft.

Picture+011.jpg

Yeah just received my Ray not liking the final Production pieces Blitzway!! The sculpt is too soft.

View attachment 312883

It always baffles me how well matty collector dealt with the proton packs, uniforms and accessories on their 1/6th scale gb figures yet produced those travesties of headsculpts.

Got an update the figures are shipping out either end of the week/early next week. Expect them to arrive in the U.S by mid-January. Let the low quality blurred phone pics begin :lol

I CALL BULL*****tt!!! Bad joke No pics on blitzway FB page or news or new posts. I messaged and asked if i hear anything i'll relay info.

Wait is that legit or are you having us on? :eek:

Sorry guys, just called to double confirm the Ghostbusters date. Our distributors customer rep mixed up the Blitzway model #s. Again sorry for getting your hopes up about early release.

Last edited:

Sorry guys, just called to double confirm the Ghostbusters date. Our distributors customer rep mixed up the Blitzway model #s. Again sorry getting your hopes up about early release. :slap

Thankfully, I hadn't plan on the money being needed that early.

Back