Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I would think they are sick of getting messages about Ecto 1, especially when they have said they will show it when it's ready. Patience.

Six month over is a big delay for a prototype and have they actually said they will show when ready?

I would think they are sick of getting messages about Ecto 1, especially when they have said they will show it when it's ready. Patience.

I'm in the mindset of not really caring either way about getting Ecto 1. Sure I'd love to see it just to see it, but the price and room it would take up with me isn't realistic. With that being said, I wouldn't want others to miss out on it. I kinda think they won't even preview it until the end of next year at the earliest.

Six month over is a big delay for a prototype and have they actually said they will show when ready?

Not really that big and we don't know what they are doing. They might have had to start from scratch.

I like blitzway, if the figures come out good I'm keeping my order, even without the car. I would even take the car if it didn't light up. Just give us a 1/6 E1.

It would be nice if Ecto 1 came out for my fellow collectors who want it but my collection is ALL sixth scale figures and I would not purchase it if it came out. I would enjoy knowing that it is out there and looking at the pictures but zero interest in owning it myself...

I'm in the mindset of not really caring either way about getting Ecto 1. Sure I'd love to see it just to see it, but the price and room it would take up with me isn't realistic. With that being said, I wouldn't want others to miss out on it.

My sentiments as well.

I personally have no interest in vehicles (if I did get one, it'd without a doubt be the DeLorean), mostly just because I don't have the room for them. In the case of Ecto-1 though, I think even if I had the room, I'd still have zero interest in it. Presuming it will be at least $600 and the Dr. 3 pack and the 4 pack is about $600 and $800 respectively, $1200 - $1400 is A LOT of money to dump into one display.

As mentioned though, I hope it gets made for those who do want it. It'll be fun seeing all the creative pictures people come up with it and the figures.

Who ordered from Flossie's?

DeLorean and Ecto 1 are the cars must have in my collection....I think they are the 2 most iconic cars in movies.

DeLorean and Ecto 1 are the cars must have in my collection....I think they are the 2 most iconic cars in movies.

I have them both in the 1/12 scale purchased years before I got into the 1/6 figures. They were affordable $40 each at the time. I have not interest in 1/6 vehicles . I remembering seeing the 89 Batmobile at a collectable store and I was not impressed. It looked like a toy (lightweight) more that a actual miniature. I just could not justify the $900+tax price tag.

Blitzway just got back to me and YES Ecto 1 is coming just wait a bit longer! :yess:

I guess everyone will need to start robbing banks then :lol It's going to be a fortune.

You'd have to include at least one batmobile in most iconic cars.

And for my own grail i would include max's v8 interceptor.

Obviously ppl have diff preferences but the large stuff like cars and dios make the shelf pop. Probably just the kid in me. I think it's great to expand beyond figures.

Yep those 2, the Batmobile and the Mad Max Interceptor are the most iconic cars to me anyway. Red Diorama in Indonesia was even doing the Robocop Ford Taurus in 1/6th scale. I pre-ordered it about 1 year ago but they never went past the prototype stage. It was a pity because it looked awesome all lit up and would have made a great backdrop to the hot toys figures.

Blitzway just got back to me and YES Ecto 1 is coming just wait a bit longer! :yess:

That's great news and good that Blitzway are willing to provide such confirmation. I wish Hot Toys would just do the same with the BTTF2 DeLorean. Don't care if it's two years from release just say one way or the other if it's coming or not. Then I can build it into my plans or start looking for a decent priced DeLorean from the first movie.

Back to the ECTO1 and I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the great displays people come up with. I'll get one if someone want's to buy me a bigger house to display it in. :lol

Remember "Ask Sideshow" where they would tell you what they were working on?

Who ordered from Flossie's?

I did. Very nice and easy to talk to about your order. They had payment plans for not only the sets, but also the individual figures. I just finished paying off my Egon.

My sentiments as well.

I personally have no interest in vehicles (if I did get one, it'd without a doubt be the DeLorean), mostly just because I don't have the room for them. In the case of Ecto-1 though, I think even if I had the room, I'd still have zero interest in it. Presuming it will be at least $600 and the Dr. 3 pack and the 4 pack is about $600 and $800 respectively, $1200 - $1400 is A LOT of money to dump into one display.

As mentioned though, I hope it gets made for those who do want it. It'll be fun seeing all the creative pictures people come up with it and the figures.

$600? Honestly, I see it being over a grand easily.

Back