Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O M G thats is amazing man! Really love it. Thanks a lot for take the time tobdo this tutorial. I need to do this!

Pd: what's the name of the conector you use on the potenciometer?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

it is a jst connector, I will post a link to the parts I used later today

Wow, thanks for that tutorial! I had no idea it would be so quick and easy to do. Unfortunately I still have the issue on mine where the rear lights spin a bit faster than the front, but there's probably not much that can be done about that.

Wow, thanks for that tutorial! I had no idea it would be so quick and easy to do. Unfortunately I still have the issue on mine where the rear lights spin a bit faster than the front, but there's probably not much that can be done about that.

some times you can try moving the silver center parts of the light bar, or try spraying in some teflon spray

Incredible mods man. Thanks a lot for your time to make this tutorials.
I'm in fact impressed how easy some of this are, and makes me wonder, why this isn't stock...

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Ah wow, this was just what i was hoping for! Great work on these tutorial videos trueinfernus, very clear and informative. The option to have a switch for the main beam lights is something I hadn't even thought about doing but now after seeing this, I think it's something that must be done. I'm very impressed and will have to get modding soon, I'll get part 1 done later on and will purchase some cables and a potentiometer next.

After that, the only thing left is figuring out how to lift the grey lid on the light bars in order to offset the rotating lights.

Is there a thread just for the figures, or is it all combined here?

Anybody have a Winston Zeddemore for sale? Doesn't need to be complete or have the box? Would like it to have the clothes, belt, and pack though.

those looking for quick LED for your cabinets can look for Wireless LED powered by x3 AAA batteries and operated with a remote. you can buy more lights and they work on the same remote. comes with On, Off, 2 Brightness toggle and a 30minute timer. The light is white though. You can tape it for me i just put it on top of the glass shelves facing down.

much easier than pulling wires for led strips and finding a power source. downside is since it's remote operated it will consume some power all the time.

Finally opened the ecto-1. It's a pretty big item. I'm a little disappointed with the quality control. I have glue residue and a black scuff on the hood. Not noticeable unless you're looking for it or the right angle. There's a defect on the mold of the passenger front fender. Extra glue near the drivers window and door from applying the red sticker (is it a sticker?). The engine compartment is extremely dusty, which is odd. I haven't tested the electronics yet.

My biggest issue is the dang windshield. There's a tab on the bottom edge near the drivers door that won't stay in place. It keeps popping out when I try to put it back in place. Anyone have a similar issue and was able to resolve? I'm afraid to apply glue and screw up the car.

Overall, pretty impressive on what they accomplished. Most of the things I found won't be noticeable when displayed. I want to fix the windshield though.

Attachments

• 20200603_165941.jpg
    20200603_165941.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 20200603_165900.jpg
    20200603_165900.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 20200603_165855.jpg
    20200603_165855.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
BBTS order just shipped. Between this and ‘66 Batmobile, I should be done with iconic movie cars for the time being. However, with the upcoming Snyder Cut version of JL, I’m now reconsidering getting the BvS Batmobile.

Back