Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really nice review from Danoby:

One thing I'm wondering about now though. Does the MP3 player actually need to be plugged into an external battery or computer to work? Or do you just upload the files and then it'll be powered on its own? Because it would be horribly distracting to have to always have a USB cable plugged into the top like that...

The mp3 player has to be plugged into the car for it to play, like a colostomy bag. its ridiculous. you might as well just open the sound on your phone and hide your phone behind the car making the sound and it would be less obtrusive.

still waiting for someone to show the car with all 4 figures in, can 3 figures fit in the front seat like shown in the movie on the way to Gozer?

A really nice review from Danoby:

One thing I'm wondering about now though. Does the MP3 player actually need to be plugged into an external battery or computer to work? Or do you just upload the files and then it'll be powered on its own? Because it would be horribly distracting to have to always have a USB cable plugged into the top like that...

Anyone else who owns this....have you experienced the same lousy issue that he does in this video where the antennas, tubes and ladder and clips that plug into the side of the car don’t fit firmly in place?? There was another video where they would just fall off/out as well. There’s no snugness to any of the parts that plug in. What a horrible thing to over look. And yikes! The decals on the interior electronic in Danoby’s video are more crooked than Donald Trump!!

Anyone else who owns this....have you experienced the same lousy issue that he does in this video where the antennas, tubes and ladder and clips that plug into the side of the car don’t fit firmly in place?? There was another video where they would just fall off/out as well. There’s no snugness to any of the parts that plug in. What a horrible thing to over look. And yikes! The decals on the interior electronic in Danoby’s video are more crooked than Donald Trump!!

Yes all of mine are loose , the siren however turn on right away on mine

They should have used magnets for the snap on parts. They should have used magnets for the proton pack wands as well, the attachments for those wear down with not much use. Blitzway are sloppy.

Yes all of mine are loose , the siren however turn on right away on mine

Damn. That’s really lousy. My local store is hanging on to mine so I can pay him in intervals but that kind of news makes me less excited to get it. Guess I’m going to have to break out the glue. Or if I could access certain points and discreetly put strong magnets there that would be great.

Saw another worrying Youtube review where the guy couldn't get his front sirens to rotate at all. And now I can't help but think that even if I luck out and get one that works great out of the box, there's no guarantee it will stay that way for long. And that it may just be a matter of time before the shoddy electronics work causes something to break down on many of these...

SWEET setup! I think you should swap out the Blitzway GB light-up sign (seems SO small now) with the Diamond Select bank...maybe figure out a way to light it up. Seems like it would work better, in terms of scale.

What is the exact length of this beast? I've heard conflicting reports. Some have said 45 inches and others 47 inches. I've heard it's 21 inches tall from the equipment and 17 inches wide. I want to get the mod case in this link as it would be the perfect size for my den but just not sure. Wanted to have the mod case before I get my Delorean. This case says it's 47.2 inches long but I assume that's the outside and not the inside where it would count.

https://us.moducase.xyz/df120-display-cube-l120-d60-h65-cm-l47-2-d23-6-h25-6/

Yeah it is now hitting me how big it is. I already have a home for it but something this size, I need to plan a space for unboxing lol. Also need to make some space in the garage for that big ole box. I don?t plan to keep the shipper.

Saw another worrying Youtube review where the guy couldn't get his front sirens to rotate at all. And now I can't help but think that even if I luck out and get one that works great out of the box, there's no guarantee it will stay that way for long. And that it may just be a matter of time before the shoddy electronics work causes something to break down on many of these...

Would you mind linking that video, please?

Here is the cog light bar problem...

These chrome siren covers are glued down to tight or crooked...

I knew it had to do with a cog!!! 455D928D-15DA-49BD-88FC-ED98874E4321.jpeg

Just slowly remove the cover; don’t break it...

Cool, so you can just lift up each little section? Didn't realize it would be that easy to access the motors. Did you try applying some grease to see if that quiets them down at all?

Back