Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from that, his car is in poor shape. All those issues I?d try to send it back in a heartbeat. NONE of the doors seem to close properly. All those loose part connections? And non working MP3? Noooo way!

The way he man handled it out of the box and put it on top of all the junk on his sofa, the chassis probably bent and caused those door issues.

Did any of you guys ever get money back for a damaged art box? The Ecto-1 from Sideshow came pretty beat up. I don?t care about the shipper. But an art box is important to me. I?m not done inspecting it yet. But here are some pics of the damage so far. View attachment 478708
View attachment 478709

at most you can get some points to compensate the damage or return it for a full refund i doubt you can ask for a replacement since they couldn't even fulfill all the preorders at this moment.

the courier must have pulled the whole box with that strand.

anyway i wonder will the rubber wheels deform over time since there's so much weight on it and i doubt there's air in the tyres holding the weight. a lifter would be recommended.

anyway i wonder will the rubber wheels deform over time since there's so much weight on it and i doubt there's air in the tyres holding the weight. a lifter would be recommended.

They are a hard durometer, and solid. I imagine they will be fine.

at most you can get some points to compensate the damage or return it for a full refund i doubt you can ask for a replacement since they couldn't even fulfill all the preorders at this moment.

the courier must have pulled the whole box with that strand.

They were very kind and professional. They offered me a full refund or $25 gift card.

So is the sound out of that top speaker really as tinny as it sounds in videos? I can see using it for the siren, but for the theme song or other music I feel like I'd much rather set up some quality speakers nearby instead...

So is the sound out of that top speaker really as tinny as it sounds in videos? I can see using it for the siren, but for the theme song or other music I feel like I'd much rather set up some quality speakers nearby instead...

But really, why would you do that anyway?

I personally don't give a rat's about the electronics. If I'm being perfectly honest with myself I'll be sealing this inside a moducase once it arrives and I'll never turn the things on anyway! I prefer that these items didn't come with the crappy gadgets and they knocked a couple of hundred bucks off the price!

I personally don't give a rat's about the electronics. If I'm being perfectly honest with myself I'll be sealing this inside a moducase once it arrives and I'll never turn the things on anyway! I prefer that these items didn't come with the crappy gadgets and they knocked a couple of hundred bucks off the price!

But they didn't did they...?

They were very kind and professional. They offered me a full refund or $25 gift card.

well you might be able to fix the hole on the box it will still have a mark but at least the box art will be complete. $25 is barely 10% the shipping you paid lol.

Moved the guys around E126681D-838A-479F-B64B-3FACAD60DFDE.jpeg57B165BF-CDEC-436F-8B9A-8B29B364D828.jpeg

Front doors on my ecto1 dont close flush to the body, otherwise its pretty awesome. Well worth the wait.

Back