Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ECTO-1.jpg

https://youtu.be/uSeVd-6Zw8E

Here is this guy mentioned earlier... I can?t believe someone would treat this thing as if it was a little toy car worth hardly anything, the way he throws it around, slamming doors shut, turning the steering wheel when it tells you not you.. did he break his or get unlucky?

Yeah that?s the guy I was talking about.
I will be giving mine a lot more care than that.

I was really looking forward to this car. The Ghostbuster set might be the favorite thing in my collection, but the inexcusable wire management on both the top of the car and behind the radiator in the engine bay not to mention what looks like questionable fit and finish is giving me pause in $1400 piece. I really hoped for better.

Yeah I was kind of surprised by that. You'd think they would have found a better way to hide all those wires. Although to be honest I never paid much attention to what was under the roof rack, so I can almost accept that there was a mess of wires there I just never noticed before. Lol

Anyone heard anything from BBTS about shipping? I'm not sure they even do advance notices anymore, the last couple figures received from them I think just automatically charged.

Did any of you guys ever get money back for a damaged art box? The Ecto-1 from Sideshow came pretty beat up. I don?t care about the shipper. But an art box is important to me. I?m not done inspecting it yet. But here are some pics of the damage so far. 11622C13-3A04-43E5-9461-C508432B1CDD.jpg
E4DEA9B4-312B-4316-AD72-A1EEDE2AF42E.jpg

I tried to contact Sideshow again to see if they could process my order early and got declined once again. :thud:
Good news is, they have another batch coming in next week so hopefully I'm in that batch, finger crossed.

I tried to contact Sideshow again to see if they could process my order early and got declined once again. :thud:
Good news is, they have another batch coming in next week so hopefully I'm in that batch, finger crossed.

I'm thinking there has to be a rather large shipment coming soon, hopefully that will be it

https://youtu.be/uSeVd-6Zw8E

Here is this guy mentioned earlier... I can?t believe someone would treat this thing as if it was a little toy car worth hardly anything, the way he throws it around, slamming doors shut, turning the steering wheel when it tells you not you.. did he break his or get unlucky?

Aside from that, his car is in poor shape. All those issues I?d try to send it back in a heartbeat. NONE of the doors seem to close properly. All those loose part connections? And non working MP3? Noooo way!

Back