Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0301.jpg

Temporary transportation until ECTO-1 arrives!

Will be ordering, but haven't decided if I'll go with Timewalker of Sideshow. Would be easier to decide if shipping rates were known. Steve is usually half (or less) than Sideshow has been for me.

Still planning on ordering? If so, are you going with Timewalker or Sideshow? Still not sure which to go with based on speculated shipping and level of after-sale support should there be issues.

Still planning on ordering? If so, are you going with Timewalker or Sideshow? Still not sure which to go with based on speculated shipping and level of after-sale support should there be issues.

It is known that Sideshow gouges on shipping, so I wouldn't order anything from them, just on general principle.

Based on my level of after-sale support, Timewalker really has gone above and beyond, just based on my one transaction with the GB figures themselves. And my set didn't even have any issues. Just the updates, and the fact that they gave me a coupon for letting them keep my money after the first delay and not causing a ruckus, seemed pretty "above and beyond".

Timewalker's getting my PO for this. They let you flex pay. And don't gouge on shipping. I will likely use my $40 coupon on this...why not...

If i did not have $400 in reward points at SS i would absolutely PO this from Timewalker. Great company and customer service. I already used my $40 coupon on Yondu

Wow, love this thing, but that price is a stunner. It's the price of seven 1/6 figures. I was really hoping it was going to be closer to the price of five 1/6 figs.:lol

It's ginormous, super-detailed and a thing of beauty however.:clap

Ordered, will probably take 2 years for it to be released , that is only about 60 dollars a month, got to cut back on the $25 five guy burgers to 3x a week only

I've ordered through popculture, $2500 over here, now thats crazy dollars. As much as I would've loved to order through Timewalker like by busters, the delivery and import tax would kill.
For me its a must have, I've already got too many regrets on pieces I missed out on. Exhibit A - the premium format speeder bike, that still haunts me to this day!

I keep coming back to looking at this thing. It looks great all lit up. But looking at pics and vids it looks like all the trim around the windows is a matte silver color when it appears from movie shots it should be chrome like the bumper, door handles, side mirrors etc.

I really wish I could see production pics before committing to buy but I'm not sure that will be an option.

Yeah, Blitzway have demonstrated a noticeable dropoff from proto to production. Not uncommon or terrible, but if you're shelling out that much money, it creates a bit of extra anxiety.

I just don't understand why the underside of the vehicle had to be as detailed as it is, and why there's anything under the hood. When are you ever going to display the bottom of the vehicle?

At £799 this would have been a must buy, at £1380-£1500 it's just insanity.

Because there are people who are suckers for details and accuracy like myself. As a car scale model collector too, I will find every single important detail that has to be there. The HT DeLorean was/is a disappointment to be honest. To many missing details.

Back