BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this figure and it looks great! For US$179 including shipping, you get a perfect representation of the character. Beautiful sculpt and excellent tailoring.

Has anyone else noticed that his coat leaves small black stains on his hands?
His socks stains the legs also.

Made me look. Confirmed where the cuffs touch the hand. Thought they were tattoos at first. Doesn't really diminish how awesome the figure is.

The sleeves on my coat don't really touch the body, they're against the shirt sleeves and the bling.

The socks wouldn't surprise me though.

i took the socks off of mine almost right away as it was obvious right away that they stained. not that you ever see his ankles much, but i just didn't like the idea.

i have not had an issue with the coat as of yet.

This is an important bit of info, now we know that Carlito's coat can not touch his skin in any way or his face, or other figures because it will stain. keep this in mind guys! Disappointing news indeed.

Same as the Bruce Lee Enterbay figures with the black socks staining the legs pretty bad.

Coat staining figures = bad

Socks staining ankle = I'm always baffled by this one.

Do people want to do the iconic 'no pants, barefoot' Carlito look? :D

Yeah, must be the dyes used in the manufacturing of the pleather. Pity. I don't think I'll ever repose mine though. I'm as pleased as punch with my pose, even though it's not accurate to any scene.

I gotta say though, I find it hard to drum up much care about the ankles....

Back