BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does. I just bought one so only two remaining. I've been thinking about grabbing this fig since it was announced but too many other things kept popping up. Price was just too good to pass up.

You won't be sorry. Figure of the year IMO.

That's not exactly $156.... because there's still shipping :D

But even at $177 this is a fantastic figure. Lord knows I spend big $$$ on customs and this stands side by side with the best in my collection. This probably IS the best head sculpt in my collection. Unbelievable figure for this price.

I checked mine and I have hand stains too. I didn't try to wash them off yet. I have spare hands so I'm not overly worried.

abevu3a4.jpg
Don't bee to late to get him,guys!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He'd be nice, but, Sean Penn isn't an icon like Al Pacino is. Al's movies are Al's movies, anyone else is incidental. The only time he was incidental was in the Godfather, till they got to part 3. Still, it's Al and DID are supposed to be making him as Michael Corleone in his dress uniform.

Do so. This is the only figure I've ever had an involuntary "oh wow" escape my lips upon unlocking it from its cardboard prison. The only item I've ever bought that I've done that. It's simply exquisite, from the sculpt to the tailoring.

I hope Blitzway expand their range beyond Al into other great movies, because they have produced some real quality so far.

No.I just forgot about how great figure it is for sometime;)

Ha! I don't forget, because every time my mates come round to my house, they always comment on this figure. All the Marvel and DC figures, no love for them, but Carlito...?

"Mate, that looks awesome."

Every. Single. Time. :D

IDK if it could be called 2013's figure of the year but I consider it to be the sculpt of the year tied with Enterbay's Jordan. It's definitely the most bang for the buck of the year, especially for those who snagged it in the $160-$175 range

Saw this at another collector's house and it looked stunning! Blitzway could make it into the big league no bother if they made more figures and with a broader range of characters

Back