BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone selling the silver gun let me know im interested! Thanks :)

You have to be careful with the white parts on the butt on that, they have a habit of coming off. If you get one and find one of them is missing, check the package, it might still be in there, that happened with mine.

You have to be careful with the white parts on the butt on that, they have a habit of coming off. If you get one and find one of them is missing, check the package, it might still be in there, that happened with mine.

Thanks for the heads up! If it does come off, I'll super glue it.

Saw this at another collector's house and it looked stunning! Blitzway could make it into the big league no bother if they made more figures and with a broader range of characters
agreed...they have the talent, and since HT seems to only be focusing on the blockbusters its BW's chance to shine on other licenses.

They should capitalize on a tony soprano now! A lot of people want that figure and I don't think and soprano figure memorabilia exists. They can do big business with that.

Or I'm just being biased because It would be my dream come true for a company as talented as blitzway to tackle my favorite television character of all
Time haha

They should capitalize on a tony soprano now! A lot of people want that figure and I don't think and soprano figure memorabilia exists. They can do big business with that.

Or I'm just being biased because It would be my dream come true for a company as talented as blitzway to tackle my favorite television character of all
Time haha

If their Tony was as good as this, it would be very welcome on my shelves.

Or a Breaking Bad WW and Jesse.

Well, I got my Carlito today and it took about 30 seconds to break his right hand trying to swap it out. The actual peg from the wrist joint broke off inside the hand. Not cool. Fortunately Blitzway provides an additional wrist joint so I go to pull the broken one out and the peg from THAT breaks off in the arm!

I'm pretty sure I'm not freakishly strong and I'm treating this figure delicately and now it looks like I might need to replace the entire forearm.

Any ideas on how to do this affordably and any tips on removing the hands in the future?

Well, I got my Carlito today and it took about 30 seconds to break his right hand trying to swap it out. The actual peg from the wrist joint broke off inside the hand. Not cool. Fortunately Blitzway provides an additional wrist joint so I go to pull the broken one out and the peg from THAT breaks off in the arm!

I'm pretty sure I'm not freakishly strong and I'm treating this figure delicately and now it looks like I might need to replace the entire forearm.

Any ideas on how to do this affordably and any tips on removing the hands in the future?

Same thing happened to me

I'd heat the hands with a hair dryer, that should soften the vinyl enough for them to pop on or off without damaging the pegs.

Thanks Rogerbee! That's a fantastic idea. I wish I'd done it from the beginning. :mad:

Will Blitzway sell just another arm or is there some other source to find one?

I notice this figure is going to be available again soon at retailers.

Also, it made me think about all the people hailing this as Figure of the Year when it hit, yet it wasn't even nominated this year. People talking about how Blitzway is giving HT a run for their money, but come awards season, no one remembered about it. It's as much a condemnation of the nomination process as it is the utter dominance of Hot Toys.

I can't say much on the whole figure, but I love the body.

Besides the HT Bruce Lee body, this body is the best slim muscle body I've ever owned.

I've been waiting for someone to make one of these. If Blitzway was smart, they would card this body
and sell it on it's own. Because frankly, there would be no competition. The sculpt of the body, the
full height and the classic click joints that lock into place, makes this a winner in my book.

It opens up so many more custom figure builds with a great looking body thats not too slim
and not to muscular.

:clap

So if anyone wants to sell their Carlito body, let me know. I need a few more for
a custom figure project.

Last edited:
I notice this figure is going to be available again soon at retailers.

Also, it made me think about all the people hailing this as Figure of the Year when it hit, yet it wasn't even nominated this year. People talking about how Blitzway is giving HT a run for their money, but come awards season, no one remembered about it. It's as much a condemnation of the nomination process as it is the utter dominance of Hot Toys.

If Carlito's Way had been a graphic novel then it might have been in with a shout. If it pleases the Otakus it's a done deal.

I can't say much on the whole figure, but I love the body.

Besides the HT Bruce Lee body, this body is the best slim muscle body I've ever owned.

I've been waiting for someone to make one of these. If Blitzway was smart, they would card this body
and sell it on it's own. Because frankly, there would be no competition. The sculpt of the body, the
full height and the classic click joints that lock into place, makes this a winner in my book.

It opens up so many more custom figure builds with a great looking body thats not too slim
and not to muscular.

:clap

So if anyone wants to sell their Carlito body, let me know. I need a few more for
a custom figure project.

One slight problem with the Blitzway bodies, no feet! Others don't fit either, at least no known brands do. I found a spare foot in a bunch of parts someone sent me that did fit really well, but I've no idea what make it was. When Blitzway first showed the body, it did have feet, but, no release ever had any.

One slight problem with the Blitzway bodies, no feet! Others don't fit either, at least no known brands do. I found a spare foot in a bunch of parts someone sent me that did fit really well, but I've no idea what make it was. When Blitzway first showed the body, it did have feet, but, no release ever had any.

I'm sure some brand of foot can be modded to fit. The pegs look fairly close in size to the HT.

Actually, I just tried some feet off one of my world box VT-001 bodies and the peg is exactly the same.
By that, I mean exactly, like made from the same mold. The pegs snap in tight with no looseness at all.
Also the WB feet and ACI feet look the same, so if I was a betting man, the ACI may work to.

Here's pics of the WB feet on the Blitzway body.

blitzwaybodywithwbfeet1_zpsd050e15c.jpg

blitzwaybodywithwbfeet3_zps11f188fd.jpg

blitzwaybodywithwbfeet2_zps703cf47d.jpg

So there you have it, that answers that question....:)

Cool! Blitzway bodies do tend to be rare though, considering only 2 figures have had them. My Carlito actually uses a Scarface body, I lightened the neck so it matched the body.

Cool! Blitzway bodies do tend to be rare though, considering only 2 figures have had them. My Carlito actually uses a Scarface body, I lightened the neck so it matched the body.

Isn't that just the same body with different colored paint app?

Back