BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f1216b0c6ace0af41564b12c3e01bcc5.jpg

For reals?

Ignorance! Sheer ignorance, I say! :exactly:

No self respecting fan of Pacino hasn't seen Dog Day Afternoon. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Brilliant sculpt by BW. Loved the movie, more PACINO the merrier. Their tailoring is great as well. Can't wait to have this in my collection.:yess:

I forget which movie it was but Pacino had some fungus fingernails, I wonder if they will make a figure for that film?

Seen all of those - some of my favourites are Godfather I&II, Scent of a woman, Serpico, The Insider and Heat

I haven't seen Raging Bull, 2001 space odyssey, hardly any Hitchcock, none of the rocky films, just off the top of my head.

34629483223.gif

Seen all of those - some of my favourites are Godfather I&II, Scent of a woman, Serpico, The Insider and Heat

I haven't seen Raging Bull, 2001 space odyssey, hardly any Hitchcock, none of the rocky films, just off the top of my head.

Raging bull see
2001/10 see
hitchcock who's that :) liked north by northwest watch that sometime.

All the rocky films are good defo worth watching:)

Bltzway win with this figure enterbay can release 2 or 3 or 4 versions of this and still fail.
Did'nt like their scarface blitzway got the likeness spot on and this is even better, enterbay pah:)

Did'nt like their scarface blitzway got the likeness spot on and this is even better, enterbay pah:)

I'm a fan of the BW Scarface and am not at all interested in EB's versions - but you've got to be pretty one-eyed not to reckon EB did a better job on the likeness and paint. BW's have the better expression imo, though credit where it's due :lol

I'm 26.Simply not got round to it. There's plenty other 'classics' I haven't seen yet. Which is great I think, since I have yet to experience a lot of potentially great films. :yess:

No excuse. I'm 28 and have seen mostly all the must see classics.
Not that there's anything wrong with haven't seen certain classics but age is a bad excuse. :peace

Last edited:
I just did.:wink1: To say youre a huge fan of Pacino without having seen Carlito's Way is just ignorant.:thwak

Man this is some real stupid logic.

People need to understand there are an infinite amount of "classics" out there and no movie is an absolute "must watch."

Man this is some real stupid logic.

People need to understand there are an infinite amount of "classics" out there and no movie is an absolute "must watch."

An infinite amount of classics drawn from a finite number of movies made? Crikey!

Back