Blade Runner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I answered this one, somewhere, at some time, no?

The group who own the rights were looking to license it out for a lot of stuff, but decided not to at the last minute, for reasons unknown to me.

So, no Deckard for you (or me). :(

Sometimes, if you want something to happen, you need to do it yourself...or find people who can.

The group who own the rights were looking to license it out for a lot of stuff, but decided not to at the last minute, for reasons unknown to me.

Yes, you did answer this some time ago. Your words still haunt me.

That is some sad news to hear... almost better thinking it could never happen then to know it almost did :monkey2

Although on a positive note, DA is repainting my V3 Android Hunter as we speak... and w/just a basecoat it already looks much better :rock

If SS had jumped on this from the first time they were asked or even the first opportunity they had for a license, we would have seen them by now.

I doubt they will ever be made now.

Sometimes, if you want something to happen, you need to do it yourself...or find people who can.
:D

dec-w1.jpg
dec-w3.jpg
dec-w2.jpg

Blind
I have to say that the jacket is impressive, I'm envious your skill. I mean hell, painting can be hard enough sometime however, at least as sculpt doesn't move or stretch. Please continue on & post shots as well, love to see the complete results

Back