Blade Runner Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
Ridley Scott says he is a replicant, so that is all that matters.
True, but Ford says he played him to be a human. Religions have been founded on less of a division.

I think it exists in a read-into-it-what-you-will catagory. Like the gold glow from the Pulp Fiction case. Or Bill Murry's last line in Lost in Translation. Or why did Kahn only wear one glove? Why did he only wear one glove??!!

That hand was chapped :lol

If Vader can become Lukes father and Leia his sister, why can't Dekard be a replicant?

gdb said:
True, but Ford says he played him to be a human. Religions have been founded on less of a division.

If Deckard didn't know he's a replicant - I don't think whether Ford knew or not is relevent.

Hell - as mentioned - did Mark Hamill not knowing that Darth Vader was Luke's father invalidate that discovery ? I don't think so :emperor

gdb said:
Or why did Kahn only wear one glove? Why did he only wear one glove??!!

That was Michael Jackson's glove he was wearing. :lol

Personally, I could care whether you agree with me or not, I'm just arguing the point why you are wrong. :D

LordAzrael said:
Hell - as mentioned - did Mark Hamill not knowing that Darth Vader was Luke's father invalidate that discovery ? I don't think so :emperor

I think it would have in ROTJ. :D

HOLY CRAP! I didn't know that CRM Toys made a Blade Runner figure!!!

This is the first time I have seen pics of this. The likeness is much closer to Ford than my V.3 Time Warp Zero Android Hunter Dekard. This is the best one I have seen. A bit pricey though. Ouch!

Last edited:
Back