Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

2 broke sluts is a show I need to watch apparently.

The only way to watch it is on mute with subtitles on...

The most cringe worthy show on tv.... with the crappiest acting in history.
The plots of each episode are ok. Not the worst. But the screetching voices of every person in the show will drive u mad.

It is funny how such a racist and politically incorrect show got a pass by sjw

Just got out of the film...Wow....

Need to process is more but it was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BR 2049 & WOTPOTA are my favorite films of this year

I can't remember anything I saw this year except Blade Runner.

Oh wait... I like Pirates 5 too. But that's a completely different animal; complete opposites.

It does bring into question what is "real". "Emotions" are all just electro-chemical reactions triggered by a long history of conditioned outcomes stored as DNA.

We're all meat robots.
As much as I love Star Trek, a robot or computer program will never, in itself, be more than a superficial copy of an actual, living organism. There is no intrinsic, living experience that we all know, putting aside the fact that we can understand our own origins as being based in evolutionary survival instincts, and essentially being an electrical and physiological process. Human beings feel, machines can be programmed to simulate feeling. But as artificial intelligence develops in complexity, I think we may well get to the point that robots, in an attempt to "evolve" and "survive," may represent more of those characteristics, and present a threat to humanity in the process. So, I don't disagree with the premise of what is going on with the replicants in this film, or the Terminators in those films.

I can see situations, however, where machines merge with humans to the point where a thing that is largely a machine, but with a biological brain may be able to experience emotions. But at that point, it's not really a robot or program anymore. It's still the biological aspect that goes through the experience.

The only way to watch it is on mute with subtitles on...

The most cringe worthy show on tv.... with the crappiest acting in history.
The plots of each episode are ok. Not the worst. But the screetching voices of every person in the show will drive u mad.

It is funny how such a racist and politically incorrect show got a pass by sjw

I was being somewhat sarcastic. But yeah I've heard horrible things about it.

posted in reviews section as well..

Its hard to remember a solid Sci Fi story like this in recent memory. This is hard Sci Fi.......not shoot em up, feel good, fun soft style type of film. For that reason it will most likely fail at the box office, then find its legs later on Netflix or Amazon. Much like the first film. This film spends alot of time setting up mood, and atmosphere, as well as dealing with character reactions to situations.

it is a STUNNING film to watch...beautiful and memorizing. Add to that an original score that invokes the first film and puts a fine point on the mood and tension. The acting is perfect and quite good at drawing you into what is a very cerebral film. Honestly it should be up for several academy awards, I would even say it has a shot at best picture, although Sci-fi will never win that category.

It reminds me of Silence of the Lambs in a way. The dialogue is riveting, with great scenes between great actors, as well as quite a few scenes where each actor gets the spotlight to themselves for quite a bit f time. It also has very little action, like Silence of the Lambs......its a talking movie, a thinking movie. thats not to say the action is non existent, when they turn the action on...once an hour, its pretty great.

I unfortunately have a knack of seeing the how to plot will play out for most films before the films is a 1/4 done...I assumed that I had this one figured out as well.....I was dead wrong, and never been happier to be so. While not a complicated plot it does take a few unexpected turns , which I did not see coming.

I cannot say enough about the cinematography, sets or visuals. They are amazing. Watching this film reminds the movie goer what a film CAN be, if shot with an artist eye, talent and a desire to make a statement with a story. It was refreshing to see a director take his time with shots, willing to add a few extra seconds to make his point about the characters or locations.....this alone makes this film a cut above the rest.

All this said......most people will hate it.....that will say its slow, boring , not enough action.......and thank God for that. This will join a long line of stellar films most people will not understand, or be comfortable watching......like Fight Club, V for Vendetta, Children of Men......

It gave me great satisfaction so see some studios still will let a hard core Sci Fi, cerebral film live.....Dean V did an amazing job.......

Yeah I liked it that much. Best film in recent memory.

The question I have is--why would a grown man watch any sitcom? Sounds like typical SJW behavior to me.

Two and a half men is pretty based.

Last man standing is the greatest sitcom of all time

posted in reviews section as well..

Its hard to remember a solid Sci Fi story like this in recent memory. This is hard Sci Fi.......not shoot em up, feel good, fun soft style type of film. For that reason it will most likely fail at the box office, then find its legs later on Netflix or Amazon. Much like the first film. This film spends alot of time setting up mood, and atmosphere, as well as dealing with character reactions to situations.

it is a STUNNING film to watch...beautiful and memorizing. Add to that an original score that invokes the first film and puts a fine point on the mood and tension. The acting is perfect and quite good at drawing you into what is a very cerebral film. Honestly it should be up for several academy awards, I would even say it has a shot at best picture, although Sci-fi will never win that category.

It reminds me of Silence of the Lambs in a way. The dialogue is riveting, with great scenes between great actors, as well as quite a few scenes where each actor gets the spotlight to themselves for quite a bit f time. It also has very little action, like Silence of the Lambs......its a talking movie, a thinking movie. thats not to say the action is non existent, when they turn the action on...once an hour, its pretty great.

I unfortunately have a knack of seeing the how to plot will play out for most films before the films is a 1/4 done...I assumed that I had this one figured out as well.....I was dead wrong, and never been happier to be so. While not a complicated plot it does take a few unexpected turns , which I did not see coming.

I cannot say enough about the cinematography, sets or visuals. They are amazing. Watching this film reminds the movie goer what a film CAN be, if shot with an artist eye, talent and a desire to make a statement with a story. It was refreshing to see a director take his time with shots, willing to add a few extra seconds to make his point about the characters or locations.....this alone makes this film a cut above the rest.

All this said......most people will hate it.....that will say its slow, boring , not enough action.......and thank God for that. This will join a long line of stellar films most people will not understand, or be comfortable watching......like Fight Club, V for Vendetta, Children of Men......

It gave me great satisfaction so see some studios still will let a hard core Sci Fi, cerebral film live.....Dean V did an amazing job.......

Yeah I liked it that much. Best film in recent memory.

Another convert. :clap

being a big Fan of the original 1982(the very first release without the Unicorn sequence) I really liked this film.I saw it Friday in 70MM and again Today.8/10 as a stand alone film.
And at 2hrs 44min it cruised by.

being a big Fan of the original 1982(the very first release without the Unicorn sequence) I really liked this film.I saw it Friday in 70MM and again Today.8/10 as a stand alone film.
And at 2hrs 44min it cruised by.

Yup , a sign of a great film for sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this film made me spend almost $350 in collectibles and movie tickets...

Back