Blade II by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I've always liked the first movie best. The way they introduced Blade was awesome. The way hes just standing there in the crowd. :rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9OFgZQabR3g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9OFgZQabR3g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm glad they've picked up blade 2 though instead. More figure possibilites.

Personally I've always liked the first movie best. The way they introduced Blade was awesome. The way hes just standing there in the crowd. :rock

Fully Agreed. :lecture

While it's great Hot Toys is doing Blade figures, I'm personally disappointed that they're doing Blade II and not Blade I ones, as I prefer his first outfit a lot more. A version from the first movie would be a must-buy for me, for this one I'll just have to wait and see.

That's how I see it as well.

I can only see them doing 3 figures from the first film: Blade, Frost, and Whistler.

The second film though has tons of figure possibilities.

That's how I see it as well.

I can only see them doing 3 figures from the first film: Blade, Frost, and Whistler.

The second film though has tons of figure possibilities.

I was thinking the same. Plus its also my favorite of the trilogy. Only thing is companies like Hot Toys and Medicom only give us 2 or 3 (if were lucky) characters per line. Look at the Watchmen by Hot Toys it looks like well never see em all. I hope we get Blade and Nomack. If we get Whistler then Im in but thinking we'd get characters from the Blood Pack is a big dream.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9OFgZQabR3g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9OFgZQabR3g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is one of my favorite opening sequences of all-time. Groundbreaking, I lost my mind when I first saw this in the theaters.

Blade 2 is a quality sequel.

Blade 3 = Terminator Salvation :duh

I like the figure, may get it ... any chance we'll see a Blade PF ?

I was thinking the same. Plus its also my favorite of the trilogy. Only thing is companies like Hot Toys and Medicom only give us 2 or 3 (if were lucky) characters per line. Look at the Watchmen by Hot Toys it looks like well never see em all. I hope we get Blade and Nomack. If we get Whistler then Im in but thinking we'd get characters from the Blood Pack is a big dream.

They got to make a Reinhardt.

It would be a crime if they didn't. :monkey2

I am disappointed in the choice to showcase Blade as the first Marvel license. This series is the least interesting (to me) of the Marvel line.

I will watch with interest who is produced, I may purchase if cool enough.

I'm suprised hot toys didn't wait for the reboot.
I'm glad they didn't though , its likely it going to suck and I can't see anyone else as blade anymore.

Frost would make a kick ass figure. :rock

That whole nightclub scene is one of my all time favourite, coolest scenes in cinema.. ever. just LOVE it.

If this is a good enough figure I may get it. Blade II was good.. but it's more about the character for me. What were the differences between his clothes in 1 & 2?

Main thing in the vest. I like the seat belt type buckles Blade I has instead of the rounded knife looking ones of Blade II

not 100% sold on the likeness yet. looks too young and complexion needs to be darker. but the outfit and accessories are amazing. let's hope they revise the head a little before it's released.

also kinda cool he comes with his bomber jacket too

He looks more like he did in the first flick (which was like 12 years ago). He had a much rounder face than in the later flicks. His cheekbones are a lot more pronounced in Blade II I think and especially Blade III. I do really hope we see a Blade I vest but I won't hold my breath. Maybe if they do Whistler from Blade II (but then it will be all torn up).

https://www.favoritemovies.info/pictures/blade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back