Blade II by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade is my favorite, but Blade II is a fun movie. Love it when he ends a long fight scene with a suplex of a vampthug and stands up in Perlmans face.

interesting choice. there certainly are many cool characters that can be made in 1/6. (really like the design of the vampire ninja suit at the beginning of the movie.) though with HT I really dont see them make more than 3 figures with blade.

Its all about the HK USP Match duel wielding muthahugga ! :cool:

Blade2_USP2.jpg

I'm just dreaming, but imagine if there was a cord inside the sleeves of his jacket and they plugged into both of the guns to make them light up! And it was an actual working laser! That would be sick

sweetness awesome news Blade is one of my favorite character(got the Blade vs Dracula dio for his awesomeness) cant wait to see what Hot Toys does with him

Awesome , I'm getting this no matter what. :rock

Reinhardt , are you named after Ron Pearlman's character in blade on here ?. Always wondered. :lol This is the perfect thread to ask I guess.

pending on price and head sculpt, i may get this, one of my fav movie characters, cant believe SS couldnt get the rights to Snipes though :confused:

Let see Nomak and Whistler
Already got my Blade !

I wonder why nobody tried to bash a Reinhardt with Hellboy headsculpt ?

I wonder why nobody tried to bash a Reinhardt with Hellboy headsculpt ?
i'm gonna guess because hellboy's face is mostly prosthetics and reinhardt just looks like ron.
too much trimming/resculpting to be worth the effort.

Great another line I'm going to have to buy. :banghead:lol

Blade II is by far the best of the trilogy and the best for figures. Although, I wouldn't mind a 1:6 Jessica Biel. :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back